• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Nightmare / Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the 4 pins in face book, were there other nightmare pins available? I read in another post about a set, but never saw other references to it or pics, any pics? Any ideas if all the pins will be around tomorrow? Any input would be appreciated!

As far as I know no other NBC pins were released. Just the four previewed ones. There wasn't a surprise release this morning, either. The new set of Pin Trader Delights was released, though.

I haven't seen if the pins have sold out, everyone is only posting about the PTDs. The marquee will probably be the first to go. The other three might stick around for a bit, with an LE size of 400 and only 448 wristbands given out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back