• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking For Classic D Pins (WDW & DLR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking For Classic D Pins (WDW & DLR)

anastasia

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0

Edit: I've found someone to get me the next couple fo WDW releases, so hopefully I'm sorted now. Thanks for all the help. :)

Last edited:
Hi there! Are you able to get new Paris pins as well? How do i check recent releases just from UK?

Thanks!

I've managed to acquire a few more of these and I have a potential trade for the WDW Donald and Nephews D, so it's mainly the DLR monorail pin I'm looking for now.

Also, if anyone can help with future WDW releases, that would be really really great!

Just looking for the monorail now (unless my pending trade falls through of course!) Anyone able to help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back