Sold/Ended: Looking for Easy Ariel pins!

Discussion in 'Completed Pin Trades' started by Arendelle, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arendelle

Arendelle Active Member

Rating - 100%
    84   0   0

[​IMG]
    Hi!
    As of right now, these are all the pins I have, but I’m looking to trade for practically any Ariel pins! I know these aren’t the most amazing, but I really would love to start trading again and these were a gift to get me started and I am grateful! I’m hopeful I can turn some of them into mermaids! All of them are limited release except the Star Wars one. I kept one of the Ariel “Pin Quest” pins, but other than that, I currently have no keeper pins, my pinpics is completely out of date!

Many of you know my situation and I have recently had to sell my entire pin collection to a reseller to pay for medical bills. I’m just seeing this as a chance to regroup and start fresh! It was a pretty large and disorganized collection because I couldn’t figure out what I was actually collecting for quite some time and then I had a hard time if anything caught my eye!
    So this time, I’m going to try to stick with Ariel pins without words. And maybe a few Brave pins (with or without words) that inspire me (I’m Scottish, I cannot help it!). I may choose an occasional fantasy pin along the way if I’m in love with it, otherwise I’ll stick to Disney!!

I’m planning to post an update in a more appropriate place, so if you are wondering how I’m doing, be on the lookout for that!
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

Happy to see you posting! I don't have any Ariel pins at the moment, but I'll def keep an eye out :] Looking forward to your update!

Arendelle likes this.
  3. docfish2u

docfish2u Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

Welcome back. Please pm me your address.

4. teddy_ruxpin

teddy_ruxpin Well-Known Member

Rating - 99.6%
    266   1   0

Pm coming your way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.