• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for Pin Bag/Album to hold DisneyStore.com pins

Looking for Pin Bag/Album to hold DisneyStore.com pins

btowndude

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I am looking for a pin bag or pin album or pin pages that will hold the DisneyStore.com pins with their large backer cards. Any suggestions?

If you want to keep them on the original cards. What I do is get a 3 ring binder and buy the "postcard" plastic page holders or the ones that hold 4 x 6 photos usually work too. Sometimes you have to put the pins in sideways but you can get about 3 pins on a page with those large cards. Hope this helps.

You can go to a stamp shop and they sell very nice pages that you are looking for. Many coin shops I deal with also have them.
Most of the will hold one card Horizintal (top) and 2 verticle at the bottom. At my Stamp Shop they are $0.35 per page for standard thickness ot $0.50 for the heavy duty.

Back