• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking for some trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Looking for some trades!

Arendelle

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I brought some traders with me to California and getting mail is just about the best part of my day so I've decided that I better do some trading! I'm a big time princess collector and I strongly prefer them without words, but will consider any princess ☺️
2654b48c84fddd3255cf7cdbaec0921a.jpg
4d63c37222025aaee70530f18465d9df.jpg
d0fbd6146adb214d678bf85816c1cdb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been thinking about you. How's the treatment going?

It's been tough, but I think it's going well.. I ended up with a secondary infection in my leg... I guess that's par for the course... it's easy to get discouraged, but I think everything is on track. Thanks for your concern!

Hi,
We traded at the January pin event in Orlando.

I would be happy to send you some pin mail if you find any of my trades interesting.

pinpic is familyhobby

I'm glad things are going as well as can be expected. <3 I'll see if I can dig anything up for the Donald Painting Daisy. :3 keep your chin up!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your health problems. I hope everything is going better! We have a few pin matches. Please let me know if you'd like to trade. My PP Id is the same as here - booger1964.

Ooh I didn't realize you brought pins with you! I remember msging you about that before you left, but I think i mustve just missed you :p

I'm interested in some of your pins: Dumbo, Zootopia, and the Donald painting Daisy pin (literally just learned about that today lol). I'll send you a PM!

I can imagine that pin mail is extra fun now! Hope you feel better soon. And hope you liked your trip to Disneyland this weekend :)

I still have those ShellieMay/Duffy pins you messaged me about a few weeks ago. If you're still interested, let me know!

Ooh I didn't realize you brought pins with you! I remember msging you about that before you left, but I think i mustve just missed you :p

I'm interested in some of your pins: Dumbo, Zootopia, and the Donald painting Daisy pin (literally just learned about that today lol). I'll send you a PM!

Just following up. My pm ended up being a tapatalk chat msg. I'm still interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back