• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for this Don Tron pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for this Don Tron pin

Bellecat22

Sandy
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
On Pinpics it says that nobody is trading it, but I thought I'd take a chance and ask here.

Anyone? Anyone?

pin82440.jpg

Pin 82440: D23 - Don Tron

Just be patient! The pin has only been sold at one D23 event. The next D23 event is this Saturday's Disney Studio Tour. The eight tour groups should have an opportunity to buy the pin, and hopefully be willing to trade this pin. You might want to go to a forum for D23 members (MiceChat seems to have the most activity) and ask them to buy the pin for you.

Oh thank you! I didn't know that's how they sold those pins. I don't know anybody on Mice Chat. :( Is anyone here going on the tour this Saturday... hehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back