• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

~~Looking to do some celebratory trading!!~~

~~Looking to do some celebratory trading!!~~

lilmisssunshine

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Hello DPF! I just got my first acceptance to medical school, and now I'm looking to do some trading!!! I am really looking for some LE ariel (of course I could do multiples for), also the WDI Peter Pan boats, Peter pan PTDs, peter pan pins........really ill look at anything!! Send me your traders or your pin pics and ill take a look!(=

fbdc7af0-dfd5-4451-84c1-e82c49e3322b_zpsovzxjhvd.jpg

d8b84a4e-cac0-4583-8577-2e6299057eb6_zpshru5garx.jpg
283a234f-dded-4202-826c-ebcd8bb9b708_zpsvtl6aody.jpg

IMG_4955_zpsswgxzzuq.jpg
IMG_4956_zpsaw7eahs2.jpg
IMG_4957_zpszchzua41.jpg

COngrats - that's awesome ! I don't have anything in your categories, but feel free to look at my traders on pinpics. Interested in your two AIW PTDs (Card and Capenter). Pinpics name is also curiousdinah.

Hello Congrats for your school! :) please look at traders under same id than here taram , interested in your fairytale hall of Aurora
message me if you like anything thanks!

Back