• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking to Sponsor someone for DSSH Villains trading event

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Looking to Sponsor someone for DSSH Villains trading event

Tds

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I am looking to partially sponsor someone for the DSSH Villains trading event.

1) I am willing to pay 50% of the registration fee + pin package prices for the following:
One of the LE150 pins - you choose which one
At cost purchase of one full Dark Tales Set 1, 2, and 3 as well as the color Marquee.

-or-
2) I am willing to pay the full registration fee + pin package prices for the following:
Both of the LE150 pins
At cost purchase of both full Dark Tales Set 1, 2, and 3 as well as both color Marquees.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Last edited:
One partial sponsor found.
Given how difficult tickets will be, I am open being an additional partial or maybe full sponsor if anyone else is interested!

Are you looking to fully Sponser someone to go pick up your pins and mail them to you? If so I may be able to help you out. I'm somewhat local to the area and can attend the event. I would mainly want to do the board trading and am I am not interested in purchasing any of the pins for myself. Would you be purchasing the ticket and pins yourself and then transferring the ticket name to me so I could pick everything up? That's the way I have done it for people in the past. (Mominator can vouch for me)

For what it is worth. I am willing to be a reference for both PinTraderSam and Noone. Have met them both in person and have had excellent interactions with them. :)

Thank you everyone!!
Hopefully my partial sponsor will get tickets.
It sounds like the best backup approach is to try to get a ticket myself. So, I will also try to get a ticket, and then will transfer to one of you that has expressed interest if I can't make it out there.
Something tells me it's going to be impossible to register for this one!

UPDATE: Sorry for not posting an update sooner.
I was at work when the tickets went on sale, and with how slow the internet is I figured there was no chance.
I clicked on the link as soon as it opened. I got through but literally got a server error about 5 times during the checkout process.
However, I was able to click the back arrow, reload the page, and keep going.
It even crashed on the final payment screen! But, again, I clicked the back arrow, reloaded, and submitted one more time. Success!!
So I was able to get a ticket!
Given the struggle that getting one of these was, and since I figured I needed a PTD sundae after the stress of it all, I bought a plane ticket and will be flying out to attend.
Never been to DSSH, haven't been to LA in years, and figured between the pins, sushi, and weather it should be a fun weekend trip!

Tds I hope you have a great time! I kept checking back waiting to see how you did, glad to see someone get to go who has never been :)

We should definitely meet up at the event to say hi/trade! :) And maybe head to DSF afterwards so we can get you one of the PTD sundaes, since it's just up the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back