• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking to start a new collection...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to start a new collection...

Pibbman

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have been thinking of starting a new collection of just Mickey and Friends, specifically those of the Mickey shorts character designs. However, I’m having difficulty locating these on pinpics because basically just searching Mickey gives you everything and anything!

Anyone know how I can refine my search better on that site?

I have been thinking of starting a new collection of just Mickey and Friends, specifically those of the Mickey shorts character designs. However, I’m having difficulty locating these on pinpics because basically just searching Mickey gives you everything and anything!

Anyone know how I can refine my search better on that site?

If you are looking for the most recent Mickey and friends designs, you could sort for the most recent. You would still have many pins appear, but this will put the newest pins uploaded (hopefully the newest pins) first.

Last edited:
try searching "fab" or fab five. mickey is a term that is broken and doesn't work well on their current database. shorts is likewise sort of broken in that it brings up all pins with a pair of shorts on someone LOL.

Are you talking about this style?
201606278484.jpg

If so, "Mickey shorts" is a good start. Then, sort by "Newest" and Per page 100. (FYI, "newest" doesn't sort by newest in terms of year made, but newest in terms of pin listing.) The shorts released in 2013 so you actually won't have to view too many pages. You can also narrow search by a specific year to make it a little less overwhelming. Other search terms are "Mickey party" and "Mickey celebration" since that style is being used for a few of the 90th birthday pins. Using "daisy shorts" (or any other character) will get you to the booster sets like the one pictured.

Are you talking about this style?
201606278484.jpg

If so, "Mickey shorts" is a good start. Then, sort by "Newest" and Per page 100. (FYI, "newest" doesn't sort by newest in terms of year made, but newest in terms of pin listing.) The shorts released in 2013 so you actually won't have to view too many pages. You can also narrow search by a specific year to make it a little less overwhelming. Other search terms are "Mickey party" and "Mickey celebration" since that style is being used for a few of the 90th birthday pins. Using "daisy shorts" (or any other character) will get you to the booster sets like the one pictured.

Yep love that style. Thanks to all. I got it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back