• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking to Trade (OE, HM, Less Rare LE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Looking to Trade (OE, HM, Less Rare LE)

BATB_Abbi

Abbi
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi everyone. It has been a long time since my last trade and I decided to post this thread so you can see the pins I have to trade.

I am just looking for basic pins, OE and HM. (Not really looking for any specific hidden Mickey sets so whatever you have is good)

On the LE pins, I am looking for pins of equivalent size at least, but feel free to try anything and I’ll let you know what I think.

Pins I collect:
Beauty and the Beast (main)
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Star Wars
Narnia
Toy Story
Hades/ Hercules

Pin pics is BeautyandtheBeastPins

(Heads up: I will be out of town next week, but will be back if you would like to trade, the week after)

I’m interested in those two Diamond HMs you have. Let me know if you see anything in my traders you’re interested in.

My Pinpics is DeputyDonald.

Are the two HM Winnie the Pooh silhouette (Kanga/Roo and Eeyore) still available? I don't think I have any of your wants, but please look at my pinpics to see if there's anything you would be interested in trading for them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back