• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking to trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to trade :)

lunarbasket

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
Just looking to make a trade or two :) Breaking up two framed sets I recently acquired - Haven't traded anything in a while!

I wish I did! I am expecting about 25+ pins that I bought for traders that might have a few (I totally forgot what I got haha) and I'll let you know :)

They're the 20th and 25th Anniversary framed sets (the second picture is a jumbo puzzle pin - Mickey and Simba are already spoken for but the rest are still available!):

IMAG0124.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

Bump - updated with new traders :)

For all those that asked about the Simba pin from the Anniversary set, he's now available for trade as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back