• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Loosing pins in Disneyworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loosing pins in Disneyworld

Fifi

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I recently went to Disneyworld Florida and lost one of my pins, they should really make a lost property for these as i really didn’t know where to start but guess someone else picked it up and kept it! If anyone has the LE Young Charlotte princess and the Frog Tiana pin please send over your prices ! x

Hi I recently went to Disneyworld Florida and lost one of my pins, they should really make a lost property for these as i really didn’t know where to start but guess someone else picked it up and kept it! If anyone has the LE Young Charlotte princess and the Frog Tiana pin please send over your prices ! x
There are Lost and Found at the parks, but unfortunately, something like a pin would be way more likely to just get picked up and kept. On one hand, it could be someone who has no idea the value and just enjoyed finding it, on the other someone may know exactly what it is, and kept it to trade it...
I suggest locking backs for any pins you don't want to lose while wearing them. Avoid the type that require an allen wrench, as these in my experience can be over tightened and break off a pin post.
I like these kind, which you can find in lots on Amazon, eBay, or your site of choice. Every once in a while, a pin post is too thick, if this happens do NOT force it on, or it may get stuck!
metalbacks_detail_1024x1024_57ed4c21-bd6b-416e-ad9b-791927d87196_1024x1024.jpg

They used to have a number to call, now there's a form to fill out:
https://www.chargerback.com/disneyworld

I've never actually recovered anything from lost and found, but I have turned in a lot of stuff. I'm sorry to say that someone probably thought it was from a CM lanyard and kept it. I only have one pin that's a keeper that I wear to the park. I hope you're able to recover your lost pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back