• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lost Parents Holy Grail is MINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost Parents Holy Grail is MINE!

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
:rant: :rant: :rant:
*I laugh as my hands reach to the heavens. Then back down to click "Pay via Paypal*

After YEARS of regret, I will finally be adding This pin to my collection!

pin2764.jpg

Pin 2764: DLR Sign Series - Lost Parents

Years ago, before Disney Pin Trading, i saw this pin on a rack at a stand by It's A Small World, and I thought, oh, that's pretty cool! But I'll buy it later.

Well, I didn't buy it on that trip, and the next time I was at Disneyland, it was no longer on the rack. Nightmares have plagued me ever since. When I would walk past the sign at City Hall, I would feel a punch to my gut. A shiver down my spine.

Not anymore.

IT'S MINE!
:rock:

(oh dammit, as I type this, the ultimate cake boss is on, and someone's cake just fell apart and the guy is crying. I feel bad for him.)

Have a good day.

- Alex

Last edited:
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

I was just thinking about that pin and your old post about it a few hours ago... What a great surprise to hear that you acquired it!!!

CONGRATS!!!! :pooh:

:hsd:

Wooooeeeee! Congratulations!!!

I've also had that pin for years; it's a favorite. It has a place of honor on my 'keeper' lanyard, complete with a fancy 'no loss' backing that Disney Dan wrote about.

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy

Congratulations! I'm sure we did similar dances when my Keep It Clean pin, from the same series arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back