• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Lots of Disney goodies for sale- including limited edition Maleficent, plushies, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Lots of Disney goodies for sale- including limited edition Maleficent, plushies, etc!

Queen

Organic apples!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
[FONT=.SF NS Text]Hi there everyone! :)[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF NS Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF NS Text]After a very long absence (due to a lot going on in my personal life) from not only here, but the pin trading/collecting scene, I have somewhat returned! Sadly, due to things still being up and down, I am having to downsize not only my pin collection, but also my Disney collection in general. :( I figured here would be a good place to post some stuff up, so that it can get a nice home with fellow fans! :D[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF NS Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF NS Text]As stated, I am selling some Disney goodies oh behalf of my mother and myself. All items are with me currently and will be posted out by me (unless the buyer wishes to pick up, in which case, that will be at my house). When the item is purchased, I will wrap it, then take a photo of the package and send it to the buyer (to confirm I have the right information written). I will then post it and send a photo of the postal receipt. All items will be sent via Royal Mail second class recorded if purchased within the UK, unless first class recorded is required by the buyer. In the case of International buyers, I will need to go to the post office first and get some quotes (as its been a very long time since I have posted anything outside of the UK)! I will always obtain proof of sending and send photos. :)[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF NS Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF NS Text]In the case of Maleficent, she will be sent out via Special Delivery- as she is delicate and I want to make sure she spends as little time as possible in the post and is fully covered. :)[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF NS Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF NS Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF NS Text]Both me and my Mother have tried to price the items in accordance to what we have seen them listed as/sold for previously, either on here or on other sites. We may be willing to haggle a little a bit, especially if someone buys more than one item and may be willing to look at the best offer for Maleficent, but for the most part, the prices below are what we are looking for. :) Combined postage is done where possible, too! :)[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF NS Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF NS Text]Prices:[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF NS Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF NS Text]New in box, never displayed Maleficent (Angelina Jolie movie) limited edition statue, number 240/300 with certificate of authenticity - £400 OR nearest offer, plus £25 postage and packaging (please note that on this postage needs confirming, as I have yet to have it weighed. If it turns out to be less, I will inform the buyer and refund the difference, bar the cost of packaging and fees). I am willing to ship her internationally, but I will definitely need to get a quote before stating anything.[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF NS Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF NS Text]Cinderella triple DvD boxset (Cinderella 1, A twist in time and Dreams come true) - £5, plus £4.50 postage and packaging.[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF NS Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF NS Text]x2 Frankenweenie Sparky cushions (one has a tag, its a bit creased however and the other does not) - either £9 for the tagged cushion, the one with no tag is £7- or take the pair for £14, plus £4.50 postage and packaging.[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF NS Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF NS Text]Mufasa, Scar, Ursula and Arial poshpaws Tsums (new with tags) - £6 each or 2 for £10 - £4.50 postage[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF NS Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF NS Text]Flynn + Rapunzel Tsum’s (Disneystore - new with tags) - £6 each or £10 the pair. - £4.50 postage[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF NS Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF NS Text]Bambi collectable mugs with matching tin (one of the mugs has its colours overlapping the designs outlines- not sure if that is a misprint or if it is supposed to be like that. Please ask for photos if needed. Brand new, neither has been used - £7 for the non misprint, £6 for the suspected misprint, or the pair for £11. - £4.50 postage[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF NS Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF NS Text]Little John Robin Hood plushie (not beanie) - £12 - £4.50 postage[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF NS Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF NS Text]Stamped Pinocchio plushie - £12 - £4.50 postage[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF NS Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF NS Text]Pluto Disneyland Paris beanie (has tag) - £5 - £4.50 postage[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF NS Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF NS Text]Gus beanie (has tag) - £3 - £4.50 postage[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF NS Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF NS Text]As stated above, prices are mostly guess work! Any advice would be greatly appreciated if possible. :) Also willing to combine and discount for bulk buys. :)[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back