• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

lots of region 2 uk dvds for trade,mainly disney but with some other ones too.

lots of region 2 uk dvds for trade,mainly disney but with some other ones too.

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
hi,i would like to trade these dvds if anyone wants them please.you will need a multi region dvd player or an english dvd player as they are all uk dvds .i would like any disney things please ,i collect any disney pins ,my want list on pinpics isn't correct as i like all disney pins really so please offer me any.i also collect any disney items of any sort including plushies and absolutely anything disney or care bears so i would like any offers please,i'm sure i'll like anything.now here's the list,all are in their dvd cases and in great condition.
disneys treasure planet,
disneys everybody loves goofy,
disneys everybody loves mickey,
disneys mickeys summer vacation collection,
disneys the three calleros,
disneys dinosaur,
disneys prince of persia,
disney hannah montana life is what you make it,
dennis volume 2,
denver the last dinosaur volume two,
fantastic four the legend begins 1994 animated series,
m.a.s.k volume one,