• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Love Is An Adventure: Pre-Trading Thread!

Love Is An Adventure: Pre-Trading Thread!
FYI, if someone has their Trade Assistant turned off, you can still look for matches by using the "Compare Members" feature in the left sidebar. This feature will display if you click on "My Pins Profile" in the very top bar of the website. In the left sidebar, is the 3rd area - after your profile, after the Search field.

Hopemax, I don't believe the compare feature works if the other person's Trade Assist is turned off. It only still works if yours is turned off.

Is anyone interested in trading for the frame from set 19? (Just the frame itself, not the pins inside.) I got the set and will be splitting it up, but I don't need the frame and it would be impractical to try to bring it home to California with me, and I'd rather someone who can make use of it get it rather than resort to just throwing it away. Not looking for much, just a low-level trader or two for the trading boards, or maybe a trading board tab.

Hey Tessa, I'd love to take the Frame "off your hands" :) Will send you a PM. :tigger:

Hopemax, I don't believe the compare feature works if the other person's Trade Assist is turned off. It only still works if yours is turned off.

I am not talking about the usual Compare Feature. I am talking about the other one that was added after all the complaints about not being able to compare someone's owns to someone else's wants. The one in the picture here

Which lets me pull up this.

Despite it saying you are "Currently Not Trading" on the left side.

This is aleck2008 on pinpics. This will be my first big event and I have prepared a long time for this event. I am looking for Good Lion King pins, Several shopping and auction Jafar pins that I don't have, Chip n dale in costume pins, faries from sleeping beauty, Diorama Pins and PODM. I will also look for Tinkerbell, Sorcerer Mickey and Mike pins for my friend.

TiggerSue, I have three pins on your want list 120599 HK sports pooh, 116523 Shanghai Tigger, and 49459 Tokyo Pooh.

Good luck everyone and hope I can trade with you at the event.

Ben

I'll be popping through this thread over the course of the day, but I'm happy to make some swanky pre-trades! :D

Pinpics: merlin_emrys

I'll have my eyes out for Hercules and Genie as they're my newer collections, but also the ever-needed Sword in the Stone, Scrooge, Prince John / Robin Hood, Pin-Tiquities, etc.

~Merlin

Last edited:
I am not talking about the usual Compare Feature. I am talking about the other one that was added after all the complaints about not being able to compare someone's owns to someone else's wants. Despite it saying you are "Currently Not Trading" on the left side.

THANKS Hope!! I had NO idea!! I guess because I could always "compare" at my end. That's a Tiggerific feature! Now I don't HAVE to turn on my Trade Assist for the Event but, people here can still see our "Wants" and "Trades" matches!! Hope we all find some, LOL :tigger: Sue

Hi everyone, I took pics of my traders: http://imgur.com/a/fL1bQ (Will also attach below)

I'm mainly looking for Belle, Dumbo, Maleficent, and Dumbo. Hopefully, I'll be able to get my first grail(s)?? Please see my pinpics: watzshakinbacon

TRADERS:
LdrfVyK.jpg

Also have Nick Wilde Sly Guy OE

KKpbrxh.jpg

ii8adSE.jpg

VERY PICKY with Dug and Disgust!

VMgnbQb.jpg

fGv9Sia.jpg

fq6ajDn.jpg

VERY PICKY with Surprise Pooh & Simba, and Marquee.

lsiaIPw.jpg

Will trade as set.

I set my trade assist to off again for night now. (I forgot there was a way to access the compare feature with it off.)

Also, for anyone attending LIAA and Friday evening MNSSHP, I am in search of:
Maleficent
Mickey (mystery set)
Stitch (mystery set)
Thanks!

:anxious::anxious: Just turned on my Trade Assist at PinPics (user name: FLTiggerSue)!!! By enabling viewing of ALL my Traders, I'm hoping this may help get some more Event Pre-Trades going. I may not have a "Wants" of yours but, I may have a good "Trader" you'd want. I'm really only interested in trading for Tigger or Cinderella (and Grails, of course) "Wants" for now.

Take a look & get back to me here. Or leave a message at PinPics. I'm not sure PinPics has resolved their issue with AT&T emails yet. "LET the TRADING BEGIN"!!! :hsd::hsd: :tigger: Sue

Last edited:
I would love to set up some trades! I am natelove on pinpics too. It is pretty current. Working on cleaning it up the next few days. Please let me know if you want to trade at the event!

My PinPics is -

Racheltherabidrabbit

and I am pretty much up to date on everything, minus maybe a few pins that I have on my wants list that I have coming to me.

You have the Inside Out and Zootopia BTs, and I have several pins on your wants, though nothing on its own that's equal value. If you're willing to multi-trade I'd love to work something out, though I understand if you're trying to get a larger pin for those.

Yay! So excited!

My sister and I are going. I think our wants are pretty updated but have yet to put some traders on there. My pinpics ID is: vickypond and my sister's is: auntiesusan.

Grail-wise we are looking for Aristocats pins, Dug from Up (anyone have the new Japan Dug or LE 15 Dug?). Also love tsum tsum pins, dogs and cats, and lots of pretty shiny things :)

We have a few boxed pins and boxed pin sets I would love to pre-trade as they become a bit cumbersome on the trading floor. I'll make sure to update our traders in the next few days and take a look at everyone else's to see if we have any matches. Look forward to seeing you soon!

My sister and I are going. I think our wants are pretty updated but have yet to put some traders on there. My pinpics ID is: vickypond and my sister's is: auntiesusan.

Your sister has the WDI Christmas Oliver and Company pin I'm eyeing for my Rita collection. I don't have any of your or your sister's wants but if you'd like to take a look through my traders just in case you find something, I'll turn my trading assist back on.

I'm definitely interested in lining up some pre-trades! My pinpics is NewlyAddicted.

Would you consider trading the Zootopia BT for the WDI King Candy profile?

(and reposting since it may have gotten overlooked)

Purplemandms said:
One of the major goals I want to accomplish is completing the Woodland Winter set.

I've got a bunch of these! Of the ones you need, I have Bambi, Thumper, Flower, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore.

Last edited:
Back