• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Love Is An Adventure: Pre-Trading Thread!

Love Is An Adventure: Pre-Trading Thread!
auntiesusan & vickypong, I see some mickey icon pins (& others) I'm interested in - I don't see any want matches at the moment, but plz take a look and lmk if you see anything....

Timeerkat: happy to take a look... you know I love trading with you so I'm sure we can work something out!

Lynn99: sure, happy to look! We are crazy busy the next couple days but my goal is to have some pre-trades done by the weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here are some of the boxed pins I'm looking to trade (finally had time to take pics today):
77ad7013c30813a7b915b21b947edcaa.jpg
17bbe7b94c7f50f9d7b00430837be661.jpg
443058048b44c44fc024eed755be635c.jpg
c9eb426c44c35531dc4ab75c50ba748a.jpg
b61390be9dbdf119e45bc7a81f7c24cb.jpg
78ed5ca6c6bf721892819141000edae9.jpg
af7162d9a2c2394e70e8758253905dff.jpg
31b6d9d64ee32916de50bc4e5db9b466.jpg
ae85304a9a9cf5df81fb02b9ec53f4d7.jpg
0fc76f502abadb0c6aeb5b8ca22d381a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your sister has the WDI Christmas Oliver and Company pin I'm eyeing for my Rita collection. I don't have any of your or your sister's wants but if you'd like to take a look through my traders just in case you find something, I'll turn my trading assist back on.

Would you consider trading the Zootopia BT for the WDI King Candy profile?

(and reposting since it may have gotten overlooked)

I've got a bunch of these! Of the ones you need, I have Bambi, Thumper, Flower, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore.

Let me think about that one.

Kiragigi - yay! I'm also VERY interested in the Daisy dress up set!

NewlyAddicted - Sure thing, no rush!

(and reposting since it may have gotten overlooked)

I've got a bunch of these! Of the ones you need, I have Bambi, Thumper, Flower, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore.

Oops! It was indeed. My bad! And I'm still looking for them! Let me know if you see anything you like in my traders. :)

Edit: Trade complete!

Last edited:
Alright, so now that I have time to check out everyone's pinpics and I have my computer back, let's get working!

I will be attending the event and my pinpics ID is pins4twins.

Hey! I have Pin 100860 if you're interested. I'm happy to trade for just about anything. :)

Edit: Whoops, just saw that Tiggersue also has this pin. In the event you're looking for a second, let me know!

My Pinpics is current. Please take a look.

I think you sent me a pinpics request about Pin 55431. I have it all packed!

I'm glad other people are having luck. I started this, and then haven't been able to review people's lists. Our senior kitty had to have an unexpected surgery on Monday to remove a toe (he had torn a claw, and it got infected). So I've been keeping an eye on him. Hopefully, I will have a chance to look this weekend. I am keeping a note of people's matches to my trades, and bringing stuff along.

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. We have a few matches, so just let me know if you'd like to arrange a trade! (I'm happy to trade multiple pins for one pin.)

This is aleck2008 on pinpics.

You have a lot of pins I'm looking for, but I don't believe I have anything of interest to you. (at least on my pinpics lists) I'd be happy to send you pictures of my collection if you're willing to virtually browse my pin books. :)

Hi everyone, I took pics of my traders: http://imgur.com/a/fL1bQ (Will also attach below)

I'm mainly looking for Belle, Dumbo, Maleficent, and Dumbo. Hopefully, I'll be able to get my first grail(s)?? Please see my pinpics: watzshakinbacon

I have an LE250 Dumbo if you're interested! (I don't really need anything as low LE as 250. And if anyone wants to arrange a multi-trade with Erin I'd be happy to.)

I'm definitely interested in lining up some pre-trades! My pinpics is NewlyAddicted.

*Heart eyes* Those book pins. If there's anything in my collection that catches your eye please let me know!

Last edited:
Kiragigi - yay! I'm also VERY interested in the Daisy dress up set!
!
Hi Tessa! My sister has 4 of your wants. (incl the Daisy dress up and WDI Oliver & co). I'm just going to set them aside for you and we can trade at the event. I'm sure we can work something out. :)

Hi Tessa! My sister has 4 of your wants. (incl the Daisy dress up and WDI Oliver & co). I'm just going to set them aside for you and we can trade at the event. I'm sure we can work something out. :)

Ah, that would be awesome, thanks so much! :)

I will be at the event. I am hoping to see old friends and make new ones. I have been away from the pin community over the last year or so, because life has just been hectic. As for trading, I would love to get a few of the new WDI/D23 and DSSH releases on my wants because some are going to be gifts for friends, others for my collections. I am taking as many of my traders as possible with me, but, have room to add a few more, if anyone has any good trade ideas.
I look forward to seeing you all there. Debby

Here are some of the boxed pins I'm looking to trade (finally had time to take pics today):
77ad7013c30813a7b915b21b947edcaa.jpg
17bbe7b94c7f50f9d7b00430837be661.jpg

If you're looking to split up that Ariel set, the seahorse one is the last one from that set I'd like. I have my trade assist turned off, so you'd have to go through the method above. We only had one match when I checked.

Hi! Just an "update" for anyone looking for matches with my Traders in PinPics (FLTiggerSue) - I have added quite a few Figments, as well as others, from my Collection to my "Traders". I also WILL HAVE the Ariel from the "Love is Strength" box set, the Rapunzel 2-pin set, the Villains Vain box set and Mystery Boxes for trade there. Hope to see & trade with many of you there!! :tigger: Sue

Hi, everyone - we will be at the pin event, looking forward to making trades! Please let us know if there is a trade you would like to plan in advance, so we can be sure to bring the traders you are looking for!

Anyone want these? I'm not sure I want to bring them with.
89c4ef97711d4b2386c4725d56dbaed2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You could always bring them Thursday (if you are going to Pre-Registration). For Friday & Saturday, have a pic in your bag & leave them in the car. That way, you just make meeting arrangements if someone is interested. That's what I do with all my Box Sets.

BTW, what is the other thing in the box with the pin?? The BB-8 and Kylo Ren look kinda cool & I don't collect. Don't get me started, LOL.

I checked everyone's pins and found that I have pins that Hopemax, Natelove, Akbecker246, aleck2008, Rachel, watzshakin, and newlyaddicted all want. None of your traders match what I want now, but who knows, I might see something in your books and we can make a trade. Lynn99, Merlin and Jaac98 all have pins I want. Please check my traders and see if we can set something up.

You could always bring them Thursday (if you are going to Pre-Registration). For Friday & Saturday, have a pic in your bag & leave them in the car. That way, you just make meeting arrangements if someone is interested. That's what I do with all my Box Sets.

BTW, what is the other thing in the box with the pin?? The BB-8 and Kylo Ren look kinda cool & I don't collect. Don't get me started, LOL.

When all six align they take the form of... a lithograph!

Kiragigi - interested in the dress up sets (though timeerkat gets first dibs on the daisy set)

Yes ma'am! I have Daisy set aside for Tessa but I'll set Donald aside for you.

A lot of the OE icons that are on your wants I will trade for just about anything-- I'm sure we can work something out! My sister and I are *still* doing pinventory so I don't think we will get any pretrades done before we leave but if there are some particular pins you have interest in let me know and I can add them to ones I'll set aside.

chubs191: not looking to separate atm-- hoping to trade the box for a monster grail. The box and pins are in flawless condition and it just seems a shame to see such beautiful box go to waste. If I change my mind I will let you know!

DPFers get first dibs on trades! so if i (or my sister) have something (or somethings) that's of particular interest please let me know. I do my best to make trades work :)

I'll be at the event if anyone wants to check out my traders. I'll also be trading some pins from the Vain box and LIAA Mystery boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back