• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Love Is An Adventure: Pre-Trading Thread!

Love Is An Adventure: Pre-Trading Thread!
Hi,

I will be at the pin events on Saturday and Sunday if anyone wants to trade. I am going through my taders and updating my pinpics account today. I hope everyone makes numerous trades and has a fabulous time.

Last edited:
I checked everyone's pins and found that I have pins that Hopemax, Natelove, Akbecker246, aleck2008, Rachel, watzshakin, and newlyaddicted all want. None of your traders match what I want now, but who knows, I might see something in your books and we can make a trade. Lynn99, Merlin and Jaac98 all have pins I want. Please check my traders and see if we can set something up.

Sending PM....

Hi,

I will be at the pin event on Saturday and Sunday if anyone wants to trade. I am going through my taders and updating my pinpics account today. I hope everyone makes numerous trades and has a fabulous time.

The event is on Friday and Saturday (although there is another event off-property on Sunday).

The event is on Friday and Saturday (although there is another event off-property on Sunday).
Thanks. I will be there all day Friday, but I am going to the MNSSHP that night. I don't want to carry my pins that day. On Friday, I plan to bring just bring any pre-trades, a small bag,and board traders.

Thanks. I will be there all day Friday, but I am going to the MNSSHP that night. I don't want to carry my pins that day. On Friday, I plan to bring just bring any pre-trades, a small bag,and board traders.

That's smart. I hadn't planned on going to the MNSSHP because of the hassle of taking everything back to my hotel, but your way makes sense.

That's smart. I hadn't planned on going to the MNSSHP because of the hassle of taking everything back to my hotel, but your way makes sense.

Lat year, I wanted to maximize my Disney fun so I went to the parks with extra magic hours before the event. Even though I stayed on property I didn't want to waste time in the morning returning to my room for my pins so I carried them. Bag check at the other parks was not as easy as it is at Epcot for the events and I hated lugging my stuff around.

I would love to set up some trades! I am natelove on pinpics too. It is pretty current. Working on cleaning it up the next few days. Please let me know if you want to trade at the event!

My Dad has quite a few pins for trade that are on your wants list. (I have a couple as well) And you have many pins on my wants list. If you could take a look at his Pinpics (SorcerorMulan) and my Wants (hopemax) and see what you might be most interested in trading for, I would appreciate it.

ac9cb3ccafd9be2b746aa9edfbf32207.jpg

Here are three of my big ISO for the event. If you have one and might be willing to try to work something out PM me please.

I have several nice LE traders not listed under my pinpics.

Thanks for any help!

I'd love to set up some pre-trades! My Pinpics ID is the same as here: imp

You have several pins in my wants list. Would you look at my traders on pinpics to see if there is anything you'd like to trade?

It looks like I have some of your wants. I have a two of the NBC puzzle pieces, a Haunted Mansion diorama, a Haunted Mansion park pack pin, and the WDW 45th anniversary mystery pin for the Haunted Mansion.

Hi, everyone - we will be at the pin event, looking forward to making trades! Please let us know if there is a trade you would like to plan in advance, so we can be sure to bring the traders you are looking for!

It looks like I have one of your wants and you have several of mine!

Hi,

I will be at the pin events on Saturday and Sunday if anyone wants to trade. I am going through my taders and updating my pinpics account today. I hope everyone makes numerous trades and has a fabulous time.

And we have several matches!

In addition to what is in my pinpics, I will have the Figment/Dreamfinder mini jumbo (I kept it on my RSP since someone won it from the co-op but they have yet to reply to my pms or send me the funds, so...), Rapunzel, and the Lilo and Stitch and Rescuers pins from the framed set.

I checked everyone's pins and found that I have pins that Hopemax, Natelove, Akbecker246, aleck2008, Rachel, watzshakin, and newlyaddicted all want. None of your traders match what I want now, but who knows, I might see something in your books and we can make a trade. Lynn99, Merlin and Jaac98 all have pins I want. Please check my traders and see if we can set something up.

Hi Connie, from looking at your traders, I'd mainly be interested in the Dumbo and Maleficent pins. Not sure if your wants are up to date, but I think I only have the Dumbo/ Timothy mouse Teamwork CM Exclusive. If you're interested in that, I can set that aside for you!

Hi Connie, from looking at your traders, I'd mainly be interested in the Dumbo and Maleficent pins. Not sure if your wants are up to date, but I think I only have the Dumbo/ Timothy mouse Teamwork CM Exclusive. If you're interested in that, I can set that aside for you!

I am expecting some Teamwork pins in the mail tomorrow, not sure if Dumbo will be among them. In any case, I am willing to trade trader pins for new trader pins. Nice to get new stuff in the Pin books.

I'm ISO the princess premiere birthstone pins if anyone is trading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My friend has most of them and is trading them. Also, I have the Snow White dangle pin that's in your signature (one of the jump rings fell off so it's not in my books)-- I will make sure to bring it. Let's make sure to find each other!

I will be at the event and would love to set up pre-trades as I have no way of bringing everything I have. The main thing I collect is Halloween, with Monorail and DVC as secondary collections. I have compared wants/traders for everyone that has posted in this thread and found a couple of hits and will be sending PMs. For most others, I was able to find traders of mine that you are looking for but did not find any hits on my wants (your traders). That being said, I am open to entertaining other offers, even if they are not on my wants list. Just look and see if we have a hit and if interested, please make an offer. Thanks.

Last edited:
I will be at the event and would love to set up pre-trades as I have no way of bringing everything I have. The main thing I collect is Halloween, with Monorail and DVC as secondary collections. I have compared wants/traders for everyone that has posted in this thread and found a couple of hits and will be sending PMs. For most others, I was able to find traders of mine that you are looking for but did not find any hits on my wants (your traders). That being said, I am open to entertaining other offers, even if they are not on my wants list. Just look and see if we have a hit and if interested, please make an offer. Thanks.

Just sent a PM.

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone is interested in trading for this framed print of the Seas at Epcot, let me know! (I'm not too picky about what pins. Just want it to go to a good home.)

ada16df7fcc8e92e529df8905c5226e8.jpg

Back