• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Lucy is fantastic and I am a jerk

ZAPPED! Lucy is fantastic and I am a jerk

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Gaaahhh. So, Lucy and I just did a trade. And I was already feeling mega - guilty because I was a total headless chicken last week and just wanted to get her pin on its way. So I didn't take the time to find some extra goodies to put in her package. I figured, I'll get her soon.

And then yesterday my package arrived, and Lucy included the most fabulous things!!!! I LOVE THIS KEYCHAIN. I've been wanting it but just hadn't pulled the trigger on eBay yet. Haha. And now I don't have to! And the necklace ... I didn't know it existed but now I do so I want it and I don't have to do anything about it cuz Lucy zapped it to me.

THANK YOU so much, Lucy!!!! And watch it, because now I'm REALLY going to get you!!!!!
1b58514ef34640d39923029e2f1b88be.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ahhhh Ann, I just read the complete heading, you are so NOT a jerk! Love reading your posts and messages, you're such a wonderful DPF member!

Back