• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maleficent Vinylmation 9" Is anyne going to be buying this on March 21st

Maleficent Vinylmation 9" Is anyne going to be buying this on March 21st

Tabbikat2219

BANNED
Rating - 99.1%
210   2   0
Okay looks like Disney is releasing a 9" Maleficent Vinyl on March 21st which is the day I will be traveling home from California is anyone going to buy one of these and can purchase me one so i dont miss out? I can paypal the money in advance :anxious: I just cant miss out on my fav character:x:

Is this being released in the stores or online? I was planning on picking up one for myself, I would be happy to pick one up for you too, just have to organize the "picking up" as I want to make sure I don't miss out! LOL.

LOL I think I should just sign over my whole check to you LOL... It would be FABULOUS if you could pick one up for me and I am sure Tabbi would want you to pick one up too! I am not giong to be near the SF store on the 21st. Crystal... Message me with my total... I think I am going to need a running total as I seem to keep adding more and more to my list lol.

Here is where it will be released View attachment 3795

• Stockton, California
  • Mission Viejo, California
  • Cherry Hill, California
  • Fashion Valley, California
  • Montebello, California
  • Santa Monica, California
  • International Plaza, Florida
  • State Street, Illinois
  • North Michigan Avenue, Michigan
  • Freehold, New Jersey
  • Times Square, New York