Trading: Mali & Figment and others, oh my! Updated 5/19

Discussion in 'Pin Trading' started by Pinasaurus, May 17, 2018.

1. Pinasaurus

Pinasaurus PinPics: Pinasaurus

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I used to be all about the dragons, but I shouldn't deny it any longer; I've stepped away from the light. My dragon hoard is gathering dust.
    So I'm giving up some of my old stash!

Mali Profile has a slight scratch as pictured.
    I fiddled with the photo in photoshop to enhance contrast to show.
    It's only noticeable in the right light and up close, and like a negligent mother I totally didn't see it until I went to take glamour pics for trading purposes. :p
    She's still a popular lady who's near and dear to my heart. I also still have her backer card & cellophane.

Update 5/19
    Here are all of my pins for trade!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oogie and Mali profile are not going to go easy, forewarning.
    ISO Vanellope and Judy Hopps profiles in return for some of these gals, or high end Lion King pins.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Various WDI pins

[​IMG]
    These are all limited editions

[​IMG]
    These are all open edition

[​IMG]
    I also have these two bolos if anyone is interested

[​IMG]
    And lastly these are non-Disney, and a Fantasy Lion King pin

Help me get rid of some of this stash! Show me your traders! Pinpics is Pinasaurus.
    My main collections are: Lion King, Robin Hood, Zootopia, and Aristocats (but NOT Marie! Duchess & O’Malley only or whole family. I don’t collect the kittens alone unless a specific pin is on my wants list)

Last edited: May 19, 2018 at 7:07 PM
    teddy_ruxpin likes this.
  2. Sarah_scarne

Sarah_scarne Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I have Nala wdi heroine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

Man, now that I see the picture of your mali profile, it looks great! i can't even see the scratch :[ I'm also interested in the Maleficent cauldron HM, Dragon D (charming characters?), and the dragon on the far right.
    We don't seem to have any matches though.. You can see my pinpics (watzshakinbacon), and I have all the surprise dark tales besides king candy now.

4. Pinasaurus

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

@Sarah_scarne Thank you for the offer but I have Nala already! <3

@watzshakinbacon I have a feeling it might've been me who scratched her (worst pin mom ever, I know) because I did wear her to work a lot when I first bought her, before she got upgraded to my far-more-protective Ita bag. But yeah. : ( She still displays beautifully, and at least it's not as bad as if some of the silkscreen makeup chipped or peeled! The only ones not up for trade atm are that D diamond character and her stained glass. The rest of them are OE or HM/Mystery bag pins and are totally up for grabs. I'm only really interested in PJ and King Candy atm. Or two PJs so I can bribe @pretty Omi out of some of her choice traders!

pretty Omi and watzshakinbacon like this.
  5. fuzzybunny

fuzzybunny DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    118   0   0

am interested in the Figment that is sitting on the fast pass my pin pics is fuzzybunny let me know thanks

6. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

Oh ok I wasn’t sure did the 60th anniversary one meant the D or the diamond shaped one. If the pink diamond shaped one in the back is available, I’d be interested in that one, too.

7. teddy_ruxpin

teddy_ruxpin Well-Known Member

Rating - 99.6%
    266   1   0

I would really love the Duffy seasons greetings mailbox pin and the Rescuers 40th anniversary pin if possible please! Please take a look at my trade list and get in touch,My pinpics user name is butterbear.Thanks.

8. Pinasaurus

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Bump: I updated my post with ALL my traders!

9. Pinasaurus

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks for your interest, but I didn’t see anything for my collection :(

10. AvatarAng1

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

If only we both didn't collect Lion King! XD

Although, I do have a few extra of some LK grails that I'm saving for a rainy day. ;P