• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Manchester pin meet! What a fab day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester pin meet! What a fab day!

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hey guys! I just got home from my first ever pin get together in Manchester and what a haul I have returned home with!

manchesterfull.jpg

manchesterclose4.jpg

manchesterclose3.jpg

manchesterclose2.jpg

manchesterclose1.jpg

Not only did I get all of these fantastic pins but I got a great pin bag and my first ever grail! Fox & the hound Train! yes it is awesomer than anything hehe!

fnhgrail.jpg

I had a fantastic day with you guys and now it's your turn to post your hauls!! I hope we can get together again soon I really had a brilliant day chatting and trading with you all!

:) It really was a lovely day. Lol, the camera's dead, so I'm just gonna post PinPics pictures. I can't believe how many great pins I got off my Wants list!

First of all though, I got this stunning bootleg pin off Danny for my birthday! The picture does it no justice, it's totally gorgeous!

pin34048

Pin 34048: Bootleg - Tinker Bell as Belle

Then I got all of the following pins from one great trader. :lol: There was a lot of other swaps involved in some of these pins. Danny traded a pin to Laura, which I then traded off her in order to trade to Steve! :) I love it when multiple people can be made happy through the same trade. Anyways, here's all the pins that I traded off Steve. Except for the Bruce pin, which I bought off him.
pin5957

Pin 5957: WDW - Fantasia 1940 (Hippo)

pin30105

Pin 30105: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Fantasia's Hyacinth Hippo

pin10920

Pin 10920: WDW Cast Lanyard Series - Cheshire Cat
Lol, I wasn't sure if I had this one already. It turns out that I had the 2002 version and now I have the 2003 version as well!

pin33630

Pin 33630: M&P - Halloween 2004 (Minnie, Daisy, Mickey & Pluto)

pin65350

Pin 65350: WDW - Cast Member Exclusive - Halloween 2008 - Fab 4

pin32760

Pin 32760: JDS - Halloween Minnie (Evil Queen)

pin32761

Pin 32761: JDS - Daisy Halloween (Maleficent)

pin32759

Pin 32759: JDS - Halloween Goofy (Jafar)

pin65239

Pin 54890: WDW - Where Dreams HapPin - Pin Celebration 2007 - Lilo and The Stitch - Beauty and the Beast

pin22006

Pin 22006: WDW - Finding Nemo Opening Day (Bruce)

I also did a few other trades with other people. I traded Laura some pins off her Wants list, I traded a couple of pins off Tanya for my mum and I traded Sam a couple of Pooh pins that she was wanting. It was a really great day that I wish we could do more often. :bowdown: A big thank you to Danny for organising it!

ha ha u neat me to it i didnt get home till 8 :( as i had to pop to asda befor all the shop shutting tomorrow :(

I can't believe all the wonderful you pins you two got, they are fantastic, makes me want want want, just love all the halloween pins, and the lady & tramp pins, love the fox and hound train, and the thumpers oh they are all so nice, great job

We should do it more often! It was so much fun, I am uber excited for mouse meets now! Only a week away eeeee!

There's was a lot of trading and hilarity! What am I gunna be like at mouse meets? That was one afternoons haul! What am I gunna come home with after 2 days?!?

Thanks everyone! And dad maybe you can make the next one, I'd like to organise one in Liverpool! If you all fancy coming my way!

SyriusLionwing - Awesome scores! Congrats on the Holy Grail!
head_spin_smiley.gif
That entire DLRP train set is amazing! Would love to have it one day. :D

Masamune - Fantastic Halloween pins!! A few I've picked up recently myself and love them! Glad you two had a great time! :bigthumb:

We should do it more often! It was so much fun, I am uber excited for mouse meets now! Only a week away eeeee!

There's was a lot of trading and hilarity! What am I gunna be like at mouse meets? That was one afternoons haul! What am I gunna come home with after 2 days?!?

Thanks everyone! And dad maybe you can make the next one, I'd like to organise one in Liverpool! If you all fancy coming my way!

We're organizing a pin meet in Edinburgh in August. Spread the word at Mouse Meets!! :)

SyriusLionwing - Awesome scores! Congrats on the Holy Grail!
head_spin_smiley.gif
That entire DLRP train set is amazing! Would love to have it one day. :D

Masamune - Fantastic Halloween pins!! A few I've picked up recently myself and love them! Glad you two had a great time! :bigthumb:
Lol, my Characters dressed as other Characters collection has exploded!

I glad everyone had fun, it was a good turn out and I think everyone managed to get a few pins off their wants list.

I was zapping and giving people pins to help trade for other pins quite alot today as my trades list is quite tough so I was just really glad to help everyone out and to see everyone smile.
Keepers -

pin27979
pin37574
pin41243
pin52731

pin41046
pin51552
pin83079
pin50291

Traders -
pin31491
pin83456

I had a great time and I had so much fun handing out pins and seeing everyone smile. I was able to help Tanya out with 2 of her earlier UK pins in which Steve gave me a pin I was planning to buy from him but couldnt and so I zapped him in return with a WDI lanyard medal I recently got XD

I cant wait to organize the next one :)

Now off to organize the feedbacks for all the trades I was able to do XD

Edinburgh is a bit too far for me to go. We shall spread the world to folks wh can make it up that far though!

Marilyn : I did!!! I can't believe I got a grail yesterday, totally unexpected but SOOOO worth it. I am still buzzing and am super excited for Birmingham hee!

*snuggles and loves on Danny* you am win <33!!

Yep, it was a fantastic day! Wish I hadn't been ill (went to bed when I got in yesterday!) Got some fantastic pins. Thanks to everyone who traded with me and to Danny for getting me those 2 UK pins. Am really pleased as I didn't think I'd trade much. :eek:)

Laura - I will (hopefully) be making the effort to go to the Edinburgh meet, so if you needed a lift I'd be more than happy to pick you up?

wow cant get over all the great pins everyone got.so gutted i couldnt make it.
im playin with the idea of tryin to organise one in scarborough in the summer,will have to look into a location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back