• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Marie TFT Zappy Christmas Giveaway - Enter through 12-21!

ZAPPED! Marie TFT Zappy Christmas Giveaway - Enter through 12-21!

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
350   0   0
Do you know someone who could use a bit of holiday/end-of-year cheer?

Up for zapping is one 2016 Marie Toys for Tots pin. It is totally free to enter, and the pin will be sent for free (no shipping reimbursement needed).

15289311_1358348644216568_3058630550761499193_o.jpg

There are only two major rules for entry:

1 - You cannot enter for yourself! You will be entering as a nomination for me to send it to someone else.
2 - You must post your entry with a picture or gif of Joy from Inside Out. No need to draw anything - you can use any picture off of Google, and you can use the same one as someone else has used. But I adore Joy, and I would love to see a thread just chock full of her. :)

Each person can have one entry. (Meaning one person can nominate them). I will keep a running list in the next post so you can see who has been nominated. Numbers for entries will be issued based on the order of posting.
Each person may nominate up to three different users, as long as none of them have been nominated already.
You may post nominations and also be nominated. Two people can nominate each other. (But please coordinate it off-thread. And please no asking for someone to nominate you in-thread, either.)

I was considering making this US only, due to my holiday schedule and craziness at the post office, but I will allow international nominations. However, if the winner is outside of the US I will not be mailing until after Christmas.

I will take nominations until Wednesday, December 21st at 11:59 pm. I will draw a winner on the 22nd, and mail shortly after. Due to the timing of everything the pin will probably arrive after Christmas/towards the end of Hanukkah,, but hey, who doesn't like extending presents a bit after the holiday? ;)

Last edited:
Nominations List

1. disneykins (GrumpyDad)
2. SoraPandora (MerlinEmrys)
3. Romancing_Train (SoraPandora)
4. trjessie579 (AvatarAng1)
5. speedwaystar1 (tinawap)
6. Haunted575 (Ventchick)
7. AshleyV (Ventchick)
8. Elysandrra (teddy_ruxpin)
9. ksnuggles (Haunted575)
10. Purplemandms (Haunted575)
11. Meritre (Manta)
12. Docfish2u (mickeymousje)
13. Tsuki (Piglet)
14. bcol (starry_solo)
15. bookhugger (jadeites-lady)
16. teddy_ruxpin (SoraPandora)
17. MerlinEmrys (SoraPandora)
18. Poohlady5 (Purplemandms)
19. CCofRR13 (Purplemandms)
20. SiuJerkJai (mickeymousje)
21. Speezard (AidanShepard)
22. Shelterkat (AidanShepard)
23. Piglet (AidanShepard)
24. Tinkerbelle1956 (CCofRR13)
25. Momin.ator (CCofRR13)
26. BAM (speedwaystar1)
27. TammyH (Tsuki)
28. Tokaji (Kiragigi)
29. AidanShepard (trjessie579)
30. fordracing31 (jadeites-lady)
31. natelove (jadeites-lady)
32. MixedWolf (MerlinEmrys)
33. Vixy (MerlinEmrys)
34. Zowie marie (thomastanyawilson@yahoo.c)

Last edited:
It's gotta be SoraPandora! I think Figaro needs a sassy playmate! :3

ef10d291b5c10a583f1a6feddc8e22a2.gif

This is awesome of you to do, Tessa! :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It's gotta be SoraPandora! I think Figaro needs a sassy playmate! :3

ef10d291b5c10a583f1a6feddc8e22a2.gif

This is awesome of you to do, Tessa! :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you, Merlin. :')

I'd like to nominate Carissa (Romancing_Train), please!

And thank you for doing this, Tessa. <3

tumblr_static_c774pco1k6gogc0kwk0w0g0ow.gif

(Edited because I'm a goof and forgot the gif.)

Last edited:
I was going to nominate Sorapandora but she's been nominated already . I'll nominate Elysandrra please she loves kitties. Thanks for doing this contest ! Everyone needs Joy at Christmas !
images

I would like to nominate Tsuki. She has been a very kind new member and I know that she was very fond of the pin when it was posted in the new releases thread. I think she'd be very happy with it! :)

I will nominate bcol!

OozX1_f-maxage-0.gif

EDITED to change name, originally nominated ksnuggles but then saw she had already been nominated!

Last edited:
I would like to nominate Tsuki. She has been a very kind new member and I know that she was very fond of the pin when it was posted in the new releases thread. I think she'd be very happy with it! :)

Don't forget rule number two! ;)

Since the rules state I am allowed to nominate up to three people, I would also like to nominate Teddy_Ruxpin and Merlin_Emrys, please.

So many amazing nominees so far... I wish everyone could win!

tumblr_inline_nvdll3HmgW1qdged3_500.gif

joy-hug-inside-out-pixar.gif

Can I nominate timeerkat? ;D

And AvatarAng1, since I get the feeling his sister collects Marie! (Correct me if I'm wrong)

tumblr_nur8yuoxhs1ug6zo4o1_500.gif

Edit: Whoops! Missed AvatarAng's nomination. I'm change my number two spot to CCofRR13 �� and add Teddy_Ruxpin as my number 3!

Double edit: Since I can't nominate timeerkat ( :C ) my list is:

1. Poohlady5
2. CCofRR13
3. Teddy_Ruxpin

Triple Edit: Fixed the gif and here are some others :)

95224914926859fdcfba5c7a79236a94.gif

insideout-flowercry.gif

Last edited:
Aww thanks for all the nominations guys! :D

However, I already won Tessa's drawing for the Marie for my sister. So, I'll give my nomination to whoever everyone sees fit. ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Back