• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Merlin's Kitchen Sink Sale - Disney, Pokemon, Video Games, T-Shirts, DVDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR SALE Merlin's Kitchen Sink Sale - Disney, Pokemon, Video Games, T-Shirts, DVDs

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey gang!

So the BF and I have been doing some home improvement lately—well, as much as one can in an apartment. Hahah! One aspect was to do a big culling of all of our junk, kind of like a Spring Cleaning…but in the summer. Well, he finished up in a few hours, while I took several days. Oi! I’ve collected a lot of stuff over the years and a good bit of it just went to the Goodwill box. But I’ve pulled some stuff that I thought you guys might actually want.

So I’m calling this, Merlin’s Kitchen Sink Sale! Because we’ve got a little bit of everything!

20170604_212316_zpsij4a8snc.jpg

All prices listed here are negotiable and include paypal fees as Goods. Shipping will be listed per category. I’m super happy to offer discounts on multiple items and most things can be shipped along with any Pin Pickup orders for June. :)

All shipping prices listed are for domestic shipping. I'm happy to ship international, but that will be extra. We will discuss via PM.

Everything is in Good to Like New condition with a few things still Brand New in their wrapping. I’m happy to take additional pictures of anything you’d like, including the backs of discs. :)

T-SHIRTS:
Shipping: $3 for the first shirt, $1 for each additional. OR one shirt ships for FREE with any Pin Pickup order for June (discounted shipping on multiple).
CAT ALLERGY WARNING: I have done my utmost to keep these things cat-hair free. But, of course, that never works. So if you’re allergic, I’d give it a wash once you receive it.
All shirts are used (some more than others), but all in great condition and most are retired from their respective origin.

Stitch Ice Cream - SOLD
Size: Large (a snug large)
Brand/Source: Disney/Hot Topic
Note: There’s some slight yellowing around the collar (really really slight), but I wanted to mention it.

20170604_213830_zpsyeidiyuv.jpg
20170604_213837_zpsoba346ph.jpg

The Evolving X-Mon - $5
Size: X-Large (a slightly bigger XL)
Brand/Source: TeeFury

Maleficent Window - SOLD
Size: X-Large

Toy Story / Jurassic Park - SOLD
Size: X-Large

Pokemon Harry Potter Crest - SOLD
Size: Large

Kill You All Magikarp - SOLD
Brand/Source: Shark Robot

20170604_213121_zpssjviwa5y.jpg
20170604_213502_zpstaw9d3mj.jpg

Bird Jesus (Twitch Plays Pokemon) - $5
Note: For some reason my camera didn’t do well on the color here. It’s more of a brick red color base for the whole shirt.

Jafar Agrabah Silhouette - SOLD
Size: Slim Fit Large
Note: Worn once

20170604_213011_zpsgtquk66h.jpg
20170604_213016_zps0jrqrseb.jpg

Safari Zone / Jurassic Park - $5

20170604_212942_zpsh641qikl.jpg
20170604_212947_zpsnd40szku.jpg

Distressed Arcanine - $5
Size: Large (a snug large)
Brand/Source: Pokemon/Hot Topic

Darkwing Duck / Batman - SOLD

Charmander Pocket - SOLD
Brand/Source: TeeTurtle

20170604_212725_zps2digzyqg.jpg
20170604_212732_zpsauotrk8x.jpg

Team Rocket Prepare for Trouble - $5
Note: this one is actually a dark navy color, not black.

Disney DVDs / Blu-Rays:
Shipping: $3 for the first disc, $1.00 for each additional. OR up to three ship for FREE with any Pin Pickup order for June (discounted shipping on multiple).
BUY IT ALL (Anime Only): $60 shipped.

Unless otherwise marked, all discs are used (some more than others), but all in great condition and contain all inserts. I’m happy to provide additional pictures of the inserts or the discs themselves.

Aladdin: Platinum Edition, 2-Disc Special Edition DVD - SOLD

Cinderella: Diamond Edition, Blu-Ray + DVD Combo - SOLD

The Fox and the Hound: 25[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary DVD - SOLD

Brother Bear: 2-Disc Special Edition DVD - SOLD

Pinocchio: Platinum Edition, 70[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary 2-Disc DVD - SOLD

20170604_214119_zpszkozm690.jpg
20170604_214134_zpsarr50oer.jpg

Star Driver: Complete Series, Volumes 1 and 2 (Sub only) DVD - $45
--BRAND NEW, NEVER OPENED, OFFICIAL RELEASE

Dragon Ball Z: Season 1, 4-Disc Blu-Ray (Sub/Dub) - $8
--Official Funimation Release (Used, but still in its MovieStop Wrapper! Hahah!

Those Who Hunt Elves: Complete Series, 4-Disc DVD (Sub/Dub) - $10
--Official Sentai Filmworks Release

Video Games:
Shipping: $3 for the first game, $1.00 for each additional. OR up to three ship for FREE with any Pin Pickup order for June (discounted shipping on multiple).
BUY IT ALL (Disgaea Set Only): $30 shipped.
BUY IT ALL (Xenoblade Set Only): $37 shipped.
BUY IT ALL (ALL THE THINGS): $120 shipped.

Unless otherwise marked, all discs are used (some more than others), but all in great condition and contain all inserts. I’m happy to provide additional pictures of the inserts or the discs themselves.

20170604_215016_zpsjbdnl9cd.jpg
20170604_215025_zpsuqfdaqhg.jpg

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 / 2.5 Collector’s Edition (NO PIN INCLUDED): PlayStation 4 - $40
Note: the game itself is sealed, but the box is open (so I could shamelessly swipe the pin…)

20170604_214334_zpsfj7bfej5.jpg
20170604_214346_zpsqgqc2sje.jpg

Disgaea DS: Nintendo DS - $20

Disgaea 2 – Cursed Memories: PlayStation 2 - $10

Disgaea 3 – Absence of Justice: PlayStation3 - $5
Played only once!

20170604_214454_zpsuv2he7jw.jpg
20170604_214503_zpszzwpgsuw.jpg

Xenoblade Chronicles: Wii - $32

Xenoblade Crhonicles X: Wii U - $10

20170604_214410_zpszhocmmpu.jpg
20170604_214424_zpssclonxgy.jpg

Katamari Forever: PlayStation 3 - $10

Dragon Ball Z – Budokai 2: PlayStation 2 - $4

Mario Party 8: Wii - $10

ZombiU: Wii U - $2

POKEMON STRATEGY GUIDES:
Shipping: $3 for the first guide*, $1.00 for each additional*. OR one* ships for FREE with any Pin Pickup order for June (discounted shipping on multiple).
Multiple Guides will likely be sent via Media Mail.
BUY IT ALL: $60 shipped.

Unless otherwise marked, all guides are used (some more than others), but all in great condition and contain all inserts. I’m happy to provide additional pictures of the inserts or the discs themselves.

*Does not include the massive tome that is the Pokemon Platinum Guide…

20170604_214609_zpsmepxnyck.jpg
20170604_214739_zpsvnalnla1.jpg

Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire Official Trainer’s Guide (2003) - $2

Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Official Strategy Guide (2014) - $8

Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Volume 1 Official Strategy Guide (2009) - $5
Note: Volume 1 does not include the complete Pokedex

Pokemon Platinum Official Strategy Guide (2008) - $10
Note: This volume is MASSIVE and contains the (then complete) Pokedex. This one has also been well loved, so may have more wear.
Shipping Note: Since this one is SO massive, it’s shipping cost cannot be combined with any other order. Just the cost—I’m happy to ship it along with other orders, but I can’t lower the cost of shipping with this one.

Pokemon Black & White Official Collector’s Edition Strategy Guide (Hardback, 2010) - $10
Includes its lenticular cover insert!

Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 Official Collector’s Edition Strategy Guide (Hardback, 2012) - $10
Includes its lenticular cover insert!

Pokemon X & Y Postgame and Pokedex Guide (2013) - $20
Note: I don’t think mine ever had the poster it says it came with, but I’ll look for it…

OTHER STUFF:
Shipping: $3 individually, or $1 if combined with any other order.

20170604_215104_zpsgfjhfkp2.jpg

R.O.B. Amiibo - $5

Yzma Keychain - SOLD

Last edited:
Ah, beaten to the punch...I'll take the rest of the Disney DVDs, Charmander shirt...and be right back, gotta ask son...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Okidoke, Harry Potter shirt, magicarp and stitch. Turns out we have brother bear so let's remove that one.

You can take the Jafar shirt if you like Lucy , I don't suit slim fit shirts anyways :lol:
Didn't mean to pressure you David! I figured there might be a chance once Merlin mentioned it being slim. I'll take it only if you really don't want to risk it.

I'll take Brother Bear please! It's one of the few Disney movies I don't own. (I'm not sure if I've even seen the whole thing.). I think the Toy Story shirt with Rex is taken, but if not I'll take that one too. (If it is for certain, no worries! I'm very happy with Brother Bear.) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the interest everyone!! :D I'll send out some messages shortly and update with what's left. :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back