• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mickey's Circus Co-op Clarabelle Cow pin

Mickey's Circus Co-op Clarabelle Cow pin

Bellecat22

Sandy
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Clarabelle Cow from Item 6 Equestrian Act Box Pin Set is available. There are no prices as of yet. They will be posted on May 19th. If you need the pin shipped to you, in the USA it's $3.00 this includes Delivery Confirmation, out of the USA it will have to be priced when I find out what country you are from. :)

Paypal and Money Orders are accepted as payment.

Thanks,

Sandy

Tink is now taken.

Last edited:
Hi, is this for Pin 90562: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Equestrian Act Boxed Set - Clarabelle Cow Only? If so, I would be interested in it. Since the set is $59.99, what would the actual price be? Thanks!

Hi,

Sorry I've been away and didn't update the thread with the price. The pin will be $15.00 plus $3.00 S&H that includes DC. Unless you are outside the USA. If you are outside the USA, shipping is what it cost me at the post office when I get there because I cannot add DC. Since neither of the interested parties are outside the USA we don't have that problem. :)

Hi,

Sorry I've been away and didn't update the thread with the price. The pin will be $15.00 plus $3.00 S&H that includes DC. Unless you are outside the USA. If you are outside the USA, shipping is what it cost me at the post office when I get there because I cannot add DC. Since neither of the interested parties are outside the USA we don't have that problem. :)

PM Sent. :)

Do you know anyone who is co-oping for the Figment pins? I'd really love to have those.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back