MNSSHP Sorcerers card trading?

Discussion in 'Disney Chat' started by Ajk, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

I’m going to MNSSHP when at WDW for Animation Celebration. I understand that they have special event only cards for the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game. Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many you can buy? If not, would anyone like me to pick them up for them? And if you would like to have one, any chance you have one from a prior year to trade?

2. nateeter

nateeter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

They’re not something you buy; it’s free, but limited to one person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

You don't buy them. They are a freebie. Unfortunately, they mark your wristband to indicate you picked one up, so you are limited to 1 per person. However, I may or may not have been told that you can carefully scratch off the mark sometimes, and then the next day go back to the Firehouse and claim you forgot to pick one up during the party... ;)

starry_solo likes this.
  4. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Thanks. I’ll be with my wife so will have an extra if anyone wants to trade. If I end up with no trade, would be glad to just give to someone who wants it. I guess if interested, indicate here and once I have it will send to random person that expressed interest.

nateeter likes this.
  5. theoucharis

theoucharis Active Member

Rating - 100%
    58   0   0

I might be interested in one for my daughter, but I have to go and try to find where we had put her cards from our last trip, and they were not any special edition. LMK. Thx.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

6. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

I would be interested in the Halloween Party card. I do not plan to go to the party this year. I have a card from a Very Merry Christmas party with the Huey, Dewey and Louie or a Halloween party card with the Haunted Mansion ghosts on it if you would be interested in trading. PLMK. Thanks

7. nateeter

nateeter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Depending on what AJK wants, I’d love either of those. I have an extra MVMCP Goofy card from 2016, if interested.

8. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Thanks but I'm hoping to get another special one for this one. But thanks anyway!

9. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Great! Presuming the card is different each year, I would be glad to trade my Halloween for your Halloween. (And then you can trade Christmas for Christmas with @nateeter if you want. :)) I'll send you a PM to exchange addresses. Thanks!

10. theoucharis

theoucharis Active Member

Rating - 100%
    58   0   0

Totally understand. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

11. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Since Ajk wants the Halloween card, I would like to trade for the Goofy card from you. Please pm me your information.

nateeter likes this.
  12. nateeter

nateeter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Just sent pm.

13. mdr931

mdr931 New Member

0   0   0

Hey guys, i just happened to stumble on your conversation when i was looking for info on the Millennium pins that Disney put out back in 2000. I have a couple of the party cards I can trade if you are interested if you haven't finished trading. I have the Rover & Goofy Christmas cards and Minnie and Country Bears Halloween cards. I also have a Pooh card but that's not one of the party cards. My son is looking for the Pirate Card and the Huey, Louie, Dewey card. I don't think I can PM yet but i will get notified of a reply. Thanks.

14. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

I have some more of this year's party card (Orange Bird) from a friend so would be glad to trade it if interested. And that goes for ANYBODY reading this. I have THREE of them!

15. fuzzybunny

fuzzybunny DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

I have the Elsa one from a few years ago will trade for pins just send me a PM

16. Dalamara

Dalamara Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    103   0   0

I have a DESPERATE need to trade for the Orange Bird card, if any are still available :D

17. Chris71855

Chris71855 Member

0   0   0

I’ve got one to trade. Preferably for Hewey Dewey and Louie Christmas card, but will pretty much trade for any party card I don’t have. Or pins I need.

18. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Yes, still available. Will DM.