• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Moaaaana... make way, make way for this LE 1000 auction! (ends 26 February 3pm EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Moaaaana... make way, make way for this LE 1000 auction! (ends 26 February 3pm EST)
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So I’ve had this gorgeous pin sitting around for a while and I feel like DFP would be the perfect place to find her a new home so I thought I’d start my first ever auction!

80c29953ff656279c7528109283ea2d5.jpg

9e82d63513f200124cbd52be6e14d2a8.jpg

This pin (#117774 on pinpics) is from the Moana Disney Store Box Set released in 2016 and is limited edition 1000. She’s very detailed and pretty and currently has a 135 wanting to 16 trading on pinpics!

Auction will run until February 26th and end at 3pm EST. Please bear in mind I’m located in the UK

My pinpics ID is Carackobama and all my main wants are there.

I’m mainly interested in:

- The Aristocats/Marie
- Tinker Bell/Peter Pan
- Daisy Duck
- It’s A Small World
- Ratatouille
- Haunted Mansion

These on a slightly lower level:

- Piglet
- Ariel
- Figment
- Snow White

Other pins of interest:

- Classic Disney fairies (Fairy Godmother, Blue Fairy)
- Love Letters Collection
- Edna Mode
- Disney cats
- Bing Bong
- Doorways To Disney Collection

I’m not interested in:

- scrappers/fakes
- damaged pins
- Beauty And The Beast
- Brave
- Cars
- Villains
- Lilo And Stitch
- The Lion King
- date/year pins (unless in my wants)
- Marvel

Happy bidding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I got all excited when I saw the subject line thinking I might be able to add to my tiny Moana collection, but I already have this set. But I must say I love these pins and I don't think photos do them justice. The backgrounds in particular are shinier in person IMO. In any case, a great pin for anyone. Good luck on your auction!

I got all excited when I saw the subject line thinking I might be able to add to my tiny Moana collection, but I already have this set. But I must say I love these pins and I don't think photos do them justice. The backgrounds in particular are shinier in person IMO. In any case, a great pin for anyone. Good luck on your auction!

Thank you so much! You’re right, I wish I could capture just how pretty this pin is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll put in a bid to give you a slight choice,I saw Ratatouille on your interests so i'll offer these. Pins 110587 Remy Ratatouille
RS_R2abc5289fa.png
brand new on card and 102609 DLP Ratatouille attraction
thumb130_201601242276.jpg
brand new on card,Thanks.

I'll bid:
Pin 76800 Mechanical Kingdom - Tomorrowland® - Daisy Duck
Pin 76399 DLR - Dateline: Disneyland 1955 - Press Kit Starter Set - Tinker Bell Only
Pin 78578 Halloween 2010 - Tinker Bell with Moon in Witch Costume

Thank you for closing this auction... per the rules of the auctions you are not allowed to extend.

Rule 6. A specific end date and time must be predominately displayed in the original post of your thread. This end date and time must be within seven (7) days of the auction start date. This end date and time must be adhered to, as an auction will not be allowed to end early, or be extended (unless the forum is down). Please make sure to specify the time zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back