• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Moana Funko mystery minis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moana Funko mystery minis

Drwholittle

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys! Not sure if this is the right thread, but I have finally finished my Moana Mystery mini collection!! They are so very cute!
BxttdDS.jpg

But as a result I have a bunch of leftovers, even an almost complete set (just missing claw head kakamora). Is rhere anyone else here collecting these? I don't want them to just laying around and would welcome a trade of some sort! Thanks for looking.

ohXtLMU.jpg

What a cute collection!!! Love the puas!!! so cuteeeee

Thanks for sharing!

EDIT: ooh! I just noticed you had extras. I'd be interested in sitting pua (does it have a flower in its ear) and hei hei if you have one. If you're looking for pin in exchange, please see my pinpics: watzshakinbacon

What a cute collection!!! Love the puas!!! so cuteeeee

Thanks for sharing!

EDIT: ooh! I just noticed you had extras. I'd be interested in sitting pua (does it have a flower in its ear) and hei hei if you have one. If you're looking for pin in exchange, please see my pinpics: watzshakinbacon

The puas are the cutest! He doesn't have a flower. That might be Moana's you see. Here is a close up of sitting Pua.
rwQzWIs.jpg

Heihei is semi hard to find so I would like to keep him with the set, but I can totally do pua. For pin trade I don't think pua would be worth more than an HM or OE pin (they run around $7), but I really love your Maleficent 13 pin. Any chance you would be interested in another one or a pin on my list (I just started trading so I don't have much)? My pinpics ID is also Drwholittle. Not sure what you collect, but maybe you can find something?:)

Very cute collection. Glad to hear you've got a complete set!

That's the reason I hate blind boxes! It's like the toy version of gambling -lol I tend to only ever want like two characters from a series so I just buy them off eBay anymore to avoid buying twenty boxes before getting the one figure I actually want.

The last blind bags I bought were Disney figural key rings from hot topic & of the five bags I grabbed four were Olaf! I was so mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back