Moana Funko mystery minis

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Drwholittle, Mar 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Drwholittle

Drwholittle New Member

0   0   0

Hey guys! Not sure if this is the right thread, but I have finally finished my Moana Mystery mini collection!! They are so very cute!
    [​IMG]

But as a result I have a bunch of leftovers, even an almost complete set (just missing claw head kakamora). Is rhere anyone else here collecting these? I don't want them to just laying around and would welcome a trade of some sort! Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

PixiePost likes this.
  2. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0

What a cute collection!!! Love the puas!!! so cuteeeee

Thanks for sharing!

EDIT: ooh! I just noticed you had extras. I'd be interested in sitting pua (does it have a flower in its ear) and hei hei if you have one. If you're looking for pin in exchange, please see my pinpics: watzshakinbacon

3. Drwholittle

Drwholittle New Member

0   0   0

The puas are the cutest! He doesn't have a flower. That might be Moana's you see. Here is a close up of sitting Pua.
    [​IMG]

Heihei is semi hard to find so I would like to keep him with the set, but I can totally do pua. For pin trade I don't think pua would be worth more than an HM or OE pin (they run around $7), but I really love your Maleficent 13 pin. Any chance you would be interested in another one or a pin on my list (I just started trading so I don't have much)? My pinpics ID is also Drwholittle. Not sure what you collect, but maybe you can find something?:)

4. luvlionk

luvlionk Member

0   0   0

Such a cute set! Pua is my favourite he's adorable :)

5. staykawaii

staykawaii Member

0   0   0

Very cute collection. Glad to hear you've got a complete set!

That's the reason I hate blind boxes! It's like the toy version of gambling -lol I tend to only ever want like two characters from a series so I just buy them off eBay anymore to avoid buying twenty boxes before getting the one figure I actually want.

The last blind bags I bought were Disney figural key rings from hot topic & of the five bags I grabbed four were Olaf! I was so mad.