• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Moment of weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moment of weakness

Martin B

Dr Facilier
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hi there,

Just thought I would share my moment of weakness from today's Dinsey store trip. Some of the pins have been out of the stores for a while so I was pleased to find them. Ended up spending a small fortune!!!!

001.jpg

Incidentally they are ALL up for trade so take a look at my trader list for better pics and info and get in touch!!

Have a magical day!!

Martin :)

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 192
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 190
OMG martin how many!!! how did u manage to buy 5 LE princess and the frog!!!! so unfair i notice still no stitch!

Yes went with my girlfriend's family so bought 5 Princess and Frog! :)

Yes Dax most were in the sale.

Moo - got your Mickey pin as you can probably see! :)

Averys will take a look at your traders in a minute. :)

Don't think of it as a small fortune, think of it as stimulating the economy >^..^<. Like your Donald and Louie the gator pin, but alas-we have nothing of interest that matches your trades. Enjoy the oncoming PM and happy pin mails.

Last edited:
I am willing to trade for anything of similar value.

Didn't realise I would such an influx of pm's! Keep them coming!!

However, I have to go out now so will reply later.

Thanks for all the interest.

Happy trading!!

Awesome score, Martin! No wonder you can make such awesome trades and pin it forwards! Good for you! (I'm guessing you're out job hunting to pay for all of these with a second paycheck!)

Yes a bit! haha! Got the LE Simba and Rafiki, Disneyland Paris Mickey star wars and LE thumper.

So was quite pleased. Almost exactly the same pins on there as the last time I went about 4-5 months ago!! haha

Martin how much did that lot set you back?? I went to Lakeside yesterday & the selection was rubbish - loads of core Sleepy pins but nothing else, to be honest I was expecting a lot more - even the lanyard selection was quite poor!

This store is a terrible store for pin buying and trading as a whole for the company. But if you are a collector who visits once in a while it can seem like heaven!

All of the pins are in a drawer behind the counter and they are all still in the delivery bags, unopened.

The lanyards are also locked away under the till...

Just hope I can make some trades so I have some new traders before mousemeets!! :) :)

"Unopened"! "Locked away"! **gasp** The scoundrals! The unmedigated nerve! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! Pintraders Unit!:rant:

Sorry, rabid pintrader lost her head! :redface: :lol:

Last edited:
I have only one thing to say about what you've done...

":lol:"

If I had the money though, I'd be tempted to do the same. :( I'm gutted I missed out on the Briar Rose pin. I only bought the one and I traded it, but I'd quite like to have another. Lol, I'd most likely still end up trading it though, as I don't want it as a proper keeper I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back