• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: More options added! All the things! WDI, Auctions, DSSH, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump! Any more interest?

If not, I’m thinking I will close the game and reopen a new one after the holidays. I’d love some feedback on what people might like to see in a game so I can give you better options and we can play

Bump! Any more interest?

If not, I’m thinking I will close the game and reopen a new one after the holidays. I’d love some feedback on what people might like to see in a game so I can give you better options and we can play
It looks like a great game, but I only saw 2 items that I was interested in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Bump! Any more interest?

I haven't done a game before and the rules post confused me, it does look good but I am not sure how it works in terms of picking a number in relation to the number you draw and pin you pick, also the cost as I'm in the uk so the game plus shipping being $40 for potentially ending up with not one of the pins I am really interested in gives me some reservations..

I haven't done a game before and the rules post confused me, it does look good but I am not sure how it works in terms of picking a number in relation to the number you draw and pin you pick, also the cost as I'm in the uk so the game plus shipping being $40 for potentially ending up with not one of the pins I am really interested in gives me some reservations..

That is definitely the risk of a game like this.

You pick a number (let’s say you pick number 25) and then once all of the numbers are taken a moderator randomly generates a list and people pick in order... so let’s say the order ends up being 30,4,25,6,... in that case you would get the third choice. So all but two lots would be available to you to choose from. But the order could also be such that 25 is the last number. In that case you wouldn’t get many options to choose from and may not get the pin you want.

I have played a bunch of games and sometimes I get really great pins for only $30 and sometimes I get pins I don’t really need because I am at the end of the list. So you should only play if it is worth the risk to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is definitely the risk of a game like this.

You pick a number (let’s say you pick number 25) and then once all of the numbers are taken a moderator randomly generates a list and people pick in order... so let’s say the order ends up being 30,4,25,6,... in that case you would get the third choice. So all but two lots would be available to you to choose from. But the order could also be such that 25 is the last number. In that case you wouldn’t get many options to choose from and may not get the pin you want.

I have played a bunch of games and sometimes I get really great pins for only $30 and sometimes I get pins I don’t really need because I am at the end of the list. So you should only play if it is worth the risk to you.

I think after Xmas when I have abit more spare cash (had two holidays this month aswell) I would be up for it more :)

Now that I have PayPal I was going to play. Disappointed it is being closed. I usually am too late to sign up.

I’m sorry! It looked like it lost traction so I will post another one next year with some of the same prizes and some different prizes instead. Hopefully you will be able to play that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back