• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Mr. Toad Sweepstakes Giveaway Extravaganza - Ends 9/24 5:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Mr. Toad Sweepstakes Giveaway Extravaganza - Ends 9/24 5:00 PM EST
Thank you for the "auction". It was a lot of fun!

Congrats to all! (But mostly Hopemax!) Thanks for all the fun!

giphy.gif

Good morning, everyone!

Thank you to everyone, especially to @Spr175psu for hosting a great game! I did log on yesterday to see that I had won :)cheshire::dumbo::fig::madhatter::mickey2::phineas: no bouncy Toad, hurmph!) before heading off to a dentist appointment. It was a simple, replace a small filling, but boy did it wipe me out. All I could manage was to veg on the couch, and nap, and I never nap. So now with a full night's sleep, I can manage a proper thank you. And a contest like this can only be concluded with the words

Toadi Acceleratio Semper Absurda

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back