• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mulan game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mulan game

MMiano

Princess Mmiano
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
If you are a Mulan fan and collect her please post your pinpics name and send me your mailing address via pm.

If the pin I have matches what you want you may be zapped. :-D

Tell me why you collect Mulan. I love the movie myself but don't collect her. I think if I collected anyone from that movie it would be Crickee. :)

How exciting! Thank you for spreading some Mulan love! All the Mulan collectors I have interacted with have been nothing but supportive of me and each other, so I'll be happy for anyone who gets this zap.

My PinPics is SiuJerkJai. I collect Mulan because she embodies qualities that I find admirable: cleverness, bravery, and selflessness. When doing the right thing was almost impossible due to the constraints of her society, she did it anyway. She used her unique gifts to save someone she loved and ended up finding her true path. Her journey is toward self-fulfillment, and I love the message that if you stay true to yourself, you will find your place in the world.

I would like to explain my motivation for my Mulan collection. It all started in 2002 in Guangzhou China. This was only my second time out of the US. The first was a wrong turn and ending up in Mexico. That excursion took only about an hour. China was like nothing I had ever seen before. It was very eerie and unsettling not knowing what people were saying and not being able to read a word except for the lit 7-11 sign across from the hotel. We had flown into Hong Kong and took a bus the next day to the city that was known for years as Canton. I was exhausted after the 16 hour flight and was hoping to be able to adjust to the 12 hour time difference. It was not to be. Back into a van and off to a nondescript brick building in a nondescript part of a rainy, dull city on Halloween morning. After filling out a few more forms, my number (four) was called and I was handed this little girl, whom I had never met, but already deeply loved. This was a second chance for both of us. Fast forward to another Halloween three years later. I walked house to house with my now four year old daughter dressed in her Mulan costume and carrying my new little one year old "China baby".
Another year passes and we are at WDW where I bought my first Disney pin, a Mulan - Princess Premiere Birthstone. The rest is history. My self inflicted mission is to collect every single Mulan pin. Did I say single? I mean double. I am collecting for both Hannah and Madison. They are my two Mulans, each strong in their own way, and I am their father, like Fa Zhou, sometimes stumbling and falling, always worrying, and hoping for similar success as the screen credits roll by.
I too, wish the best for whoever gets this. I have a very short Mulan list. Thanks for giving me a chance to post.
(By the way, my kids think I'm more like the ancestor who lost his head.)

Last edited:
thank you for being really kind and running this game ! I would love to enter please . my pinpics name is butterbear . my Mulan collection doesn't have very many in it because they seem so hard to trade for . I love Mulan and I saw it when it was released at the cinema . It made an impact on me straight away because she is such an amazing and nice girl and even through the problems she faces she strives for what's right !

ddgbaldwin
I loved the music and the movie personally. As a mom I like sharing the movie with my kid about a Disney girl being resourceful, caring about her family and being the hero :) It was also more than a little fun to tracking Mulan down at Disneyland in Goofy's kitchen with my daughter going to breakfast in her full Mulan costume. I don't think Mulan gets as many little girls dressed up and excited to find her :)

Last edited:
Hi Michelle! ^_^ I'll enter because I haven't had a new Mulan pin in quite a number of months! Mulan was my first movie in theatres, and even though I was beyond terrified during the battle on the mountain, Mulan was instantly added to my favourites! She's the kind of role model young girls need :) My pinpics is PrincessxJasmine89 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back