• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: “Mulan” - Piece of Disney Movies - ends 3/18 9 PM MT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: “Mulan” - Piece of Disney Movies - ends 3/18 9 PM MT

CanaDaLE

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Up for auction is a Disney Piece of Movies pin “Mulan” (picture shows reflection of my stripped black & white phone case)

Bids will be accepted until Sunday March 18th @ 9:00pm (Mountain Time Zone)

be9286fc0a98a24a0ad759f89d7c7d54.jpg

My pinpics ID is tinawap

My main wants are pins with books or as books, Chip & Dale. However my wants are a little all over the place so please take a look.

** Just a heads up for all bidders I live in Canada. Please consider this when making a bid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'll start with 117897 and 118645. My daughter decided she doesn't want any Ariel pins with Ursula on it, so the Disney Duets, and a few others, is now a trader.

I am going to add to my bid. Here is my new total bid:

Pin# 123843 DLR - Villains Vault 2017 - Maleficent Story Book
RS_R12268a4e4c.png

and

Pin# 120442 DLR - Pin Trading Tales 2017 - Ariel
RS_R4e12b30f5b.png

All of my bids apparently require a story.

Going to experiment with a new tact for fun since it's only Tuesday. Last night, mostly in a fit of frustration, I decided that I no longer want to collect the PODH pins. I kept a few for sentimental reasons, but the rest are now traders.

With that, I will CHANGE my bid to 120778 and 100196. And I'll still keep a Book bid and leave in 118645.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back