• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: “Mulan” - Piece of Disney Movies - ends 3/18 9 PM MT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll throw my hat in the ring!

Pin 109639 TDS - Arabian Coast Games - Magic Lamp Series - Chip

201506254221.jpg

Pin 109638 TDS - Arabian Coast Games - Magic Lamp Series - Dale

201512225376.jpg

and

Pin 102868 DSSH - Back to School - Olaf (I believe that I have the original card)

201603217402.jpg

I told myself I would stick with only the first year of these. But we all know how these things go. Gotta update my PinPics!

And I'll bid this pin from your wants: #101092 - DSSH - Disney/Pixar's Brave - Hinged Book

v65X864.jpg

You guys are killing me. I think I need some time to think about this before posting a new leaderboard. Great bids - so hard to decide.

I know I must have a pin of Belle in her Library with Chip and Dale reading a book about Little Mermaid Nesting Dolls somewhere, but I just can't seem to find it. I'll keep looking......and watching. :cool:. Good luck everyone! As the end of the song goes, SHE'S A GIRL WORTH......*everyone looks at devastation to village*.

I know I must have a pin of Belle in her Library with Chip and Dale reading a book about Little Mermaid Nesting Dolls somewhere, but I just can't seem to find it. I'll keep looking......and watching. :cool:. Good luck everyone! As the end of the song goes, SHE'S A GIRL WORTH......*everyone looks at devastation to village*.

Your appearances on the forum are too infrequent, but THEY are always worth WAITING for! :D

You have that pin too!?

That would be a great pin - right?

Ok, hmm, I'll add 17725 (not on card), and 14356.

Total bid = 100196, 120778, 118645, 17725, and 14356. And I'll include 117897 to get poor Ursula out of the house.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back