• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Beloved Pin Collection

My Beloved Pin Collection

BATB_Abbi

Abbi
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have been on and of trading since the middle of last year and have to say that has been so much fun and I honestly can’t wait to see what pins 2018 brings.
As a high school student I am not able to go to Disneyland or Disneyworld mainly because I do not live close enough or have a job. Being able to pin trade had brought so much magic into my life that I feel like I have Disney with me everyday.
I have decided to share my collection which definitely did not start out as this. I primarily collect BatB (hence my username) and then try to collect pins from all my favorite film obsessions. So, thank you to the DPF for making high school life not so drabby.

Here is my beloved collection.

Nice! I really love the Mickey and Minnie skating with the snowflake for some reason. It's just really cute! :)
What is going on with that Daisy pin next to Chewbacca? Is she dressed as a hipster/goth or....? I can't really see, but I'm intrigued, LOL!

Thanks everyone.
Nasubiona- that Daisy pin is Daisy dressed as a Star Wars Clone Wars character. I believe her name is Aurra Sing. (Something along those lines)

Back