• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! My Cat Yzma

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! My Cat Yzma

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
I really want this pin, anything with Yzma as a cat is a must have. If anybody can help me buy/trade for one I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks!

giphy.gif

I know! I'm dying over here. My contact may not be able to get me one and it's Kronk!!!

I hope we can all find them. Who better to own these pins then us? ;)
giphy.gif

Just when I think I'm making progress and headway to all of the backlog of ENG pins, there are two new ones that come out this month! Not to mention the hidden mickey set that is supposed to drop any minute now.

how-am-i-supposed-to-live.gif

OMG! That Window of Evil would look amazing with Yzma if it is anything like the Mal, Jafar, and Hades, that I've seen! I'll always choose more ENG and a sad wallet/PayPal account to no ENG any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back