• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My collection - It may be small! But I'm proud of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My collection - It may be small! But I'm proud of it :)

CheshireCat

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
P1020238.jpg

P1020239.jpg

P1020240.jpg

P1020241.jpg

P1020242.jpg

P1020243.jpg

Hope you like it :)

Nothing in particular at the moment, I'm just getting the ones I like haha!!

I just like anything and everything Disney!!!

Looks great! You have a lot I've never seen before--maybe because they are UK pins.

Laura (lwrn2)--fellow sufferer of "I see it, I want it" pin disorder ;)

:) You have a few CM pins, so I'm guessing you're a Cast Member?

Lol, I totally get what you're going through in terms of trying to decide what you collect. I collect 12 different themes, but it used to be much more.

Yeah I am a cast member. At the Milton Keynes Store - The first Imagination Park store in England!! Very proud to be a cast member there!!

My name badge character is Cheshire Cat but I just love too many of the characters to pick one to collect when it comes to pins! Haha!

-Charlie

Yes, in February this year we went to The Magical Woods in St. Albans to plant trees in aid of the Woodland Trust. We had a fantastic day and it was great to do something for such a good cause.
We all got given 2 pins in thanks for such a good day.

-Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back