• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! My Disney Villain Tales Co-Op and Sponsors! SPOTS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! My Disney Villain Tales Co-Op and Sponsors! SPOTS AVAILABLE
If the event is limited to 150 people and the sets are LE300, I wonder if they are going to allow participants 2pp?

To clarify since it was asked - each individual registration will be allowed to buy two each of the dark tales sets, two color marquees, and one of the jumbos, and will receive one of the event pins and one diecast marquee.

So with two registrations, you can buy up to four sets of the dark tales, four marquees, and two jumbos and wll receive two event pins and two diecast marquees.

To clarify since it was asked - each individual registration will be allowed to buy two each of the dark tales sets, two color marquees, and one of the jumbos, and will receive one of the event pins and one diecast marquee.

So with two registrations, you can buy up to four sets of the dark tales, four marquees, and two jumbos and wll receive two event pins and two diecast marquees.
Yes i was trying to answer as im out on my phone

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hey, I'm not exactly sure from the post if there are spots open for these or not, but if there are (or if you have a waiting list in case of backouts), I would love to be on your list for these:

Maleficent
Cinderella
Princess & Frog
Hercules
Alice

Thanks <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back