• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! My Disney Villain Tales Co-Op and Sponsors! SPOTS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sent refunds to everyone. While I got in for one ticket, I never got a receipt after it crashing several times on me. I have emailed the designated email about if I got in or not but since the money hasn't been taken out I don't think I did.

I will be contacting my 2 sponsors again in the event I do get the ticket, but I wanted you to have your money back so you can find a new sponsor.

Thanks again for sposoring me everyone. I'm going to go take a really depressed nap.

I have sent refunds to everyone. While I got in for one ticket, I never got a receipt after it crashing several times on me. I have emailed the designated email about if I got in or not but since the money hasn't been taken out I don't think I did.

I will be contacting my 2 sponsors again in the event I do get the ticket, but I wanted you to have your money back so you can find a new sponsor.

Thanks again for sposoring me everyone. I'm going to go take a really depressed nap.

Oh no! I'm really sorry RT!! :hugs:

Thank you <_> I tried guys, im sorry

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It really sucks when the technology is being all bollocked up and they keep messing around with stuff. I hope that they respond to your email and it works out for you. I know when I tried to buy pins in an online release, I somehow "cancelled" my own order, even though I had gotten the receipt and checked out, and it was "all sales final." Not sure how that works, but boy was I livid.

Your experience sounds similar to mine. I was able to get as far as picking the number of pin packages and I hit the button to add to cart and then the server crashed. Never could get back in (just received error messages saying my email had already been used for a package.) I wanted to cry. :(

I also emailed since I thought I would have 20 minutes to finish the registration once I got in. It seems like there should be another way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back