• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Disney Wall! + My idea for 'framing' POMH pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Disney Wall! + My idea for 'framing' POMH pins!

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I finally put all of my pins and boards on one wall so I took some pictures. This isn't all of my pin frames but it is most of them and my big boards ^_^!

disneywall.jpg

This is what my wall looks like hehe. I have a few frames just free standing through out my wall too.

aristocatsboard.jpg

Aristocats board my second biggest collection. Partly because of Marie and her lots and lots of cute pins XD!

whatnotsboard.jpg

This is my everything's board, collections that are smaller / have very few pins in them. Oliver & Company, Fox & the hound, Duffy, Thumper & Miss bunny, Bolt and my whatnots, stuff I just like!

ladytrampboard.jpg

Lady & the Tramp board, my biggest collection. I also have that lovely sweetest friends set on here at the mo until I frame it. Its sitting on my waist lanyard.

ladytramplamp.jpg

I have to show this off too. I decided that it was too much like hard work to find / purchase a frame that was lit so I came up with the idea of putting my POMH pin on a lamp. It lights it up really nicely and if any more POMH pins I want come out they will join this one ^_^!

I love the lamp idea. I'm getting a lamp with a round shade like that so I can do mine. Hopefully they will all fit on one lamp:)

When I get more POMH XD!!! Yes, well, I do want a Bambi but they need to do other films I collect before I get any more. Though gods I love that Lady and the tramp one and Cali got me SUCH a fab scene! They need to do Fox & the hound, Oliver & co, Bolt and Aristocats for me to get any more XD!

I would definitely recommend buying 2 lamps if you are continuing this year too Margaret! The shade I have would definitely fit 12 on but I'm not sure about 24! I liked the idea of using a square shade too but it didn't cost me anything for this lamp as it was sitting in the shed gathering dust so I used it and liked the curve hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back