• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My ENTIRE Wants List - Have You Seen Us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ENTIRE Wants List - Have You Seen Us?
If anyone is interested in trading for something I have and would be willing to buy this pin to trade me :$50 let me know! I can't afford to buy any pins right now so I am looking to see if someone else could buy it for me and I will gladly trade them. :)

Boy has my wants list shrunk! :eek:

These are all the pins left that I need for my collection. The rest of the pins on my wants list are going to my cousin Ashley. I trade for our pins equally. Do you have any of them? Let's trade! :cheshire:

I can't believe this pin is now pending!

pin37417

:cheshire: :cheshire: :cheshire:

My wants list has been updated. I know it's tiny but if you know of someone that has something please help if you can!

I am also trading for my cousin's wants which are listed in MY wants list. (They are mixed)

ALSO WILLING TO TRADE:

BRAND NEW never been opened Rapunzel Journal with pen. :) I bought it knowing things were selling out quickly and I am hoping to be able to trade it. :hsd: I am only trading up to the original cost of the journal (tax & shipping).

First post has been updated. Might be willing to purchase any of the older pins I need if the price is fair.

Updated!

ALSO WILLING TO TRADE:

BRAND NEW, never opened Rapunzel Journal with pen. :) I bought it knowing things were selling out quickly and I am hoping to be able to trade it. :hsd: I am only trading up to the original cost of the journal (tax & shipping).

Anyone have this for trade?

Really hoping I can acquire this in the near future.

...AND I'm getting married on Saturday! :hsd:

I will dip in to my husband's small list of traders for any of my wants if that helps any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back