• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My First Game! $15 a spot- EVERY spot has an LE pin included! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
My First Game! $15 a spot- EVERY spot has an LE pin included! !

caroline23

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hi all! I've played a few games and the past, and they were all so much fun that I thought I'd try my hand at one! The rules are pretty simple. I am starting small to see if anyone if even interested in playing, so there are only 10 spots. $15 a spot (includes shipping), and you can buy as many as you want! Payment is through PayPal. You can send payment as a "gift" or pay "as goods" for an additional fee. My PayPal is: Caroline_416@yahoo.com. I ask that you hold off on payment until we see if the game fills up. Numbers will be placed in a random generator to decide who goes in what order. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Have fun!!

Here are the prizes!! (I apologize that the second picture is sideways, I couldn't get it to work properly).

20161016_233038_zpsjqsjuedw.jpg

Spot #1 includes an LE 3000 Goofy Locker pin
Spot #2 includes an LE 2000 Little Mermaid 25th Anniversary pin
Spot #3 includes an LE 2000 Tinker Bell Stocking pin
Spot #4 includes an LE 1600 Mickey on Carousel pin
Spot #5 includes an LE 5000 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival pin

20161016_233429_zpswnwwhpl7.jpg

Spot #6 includes an LE 150 Jessica Rabbit pin
Spot #7 includes an LE 400 Bears Marquee pin
Spot #8 includes TWO LE 1500 Friday the 13th at the Haunted Mansion pins
Spot #9 includes TWO LE 3600 Chip and Dale Pirate pins
Spot #10 includes an LE 550 60th Diamond Celebration Mystery Puzzle Ariel pin