• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My first Zap courtesy of Sami!

ZAPPED! My first Zap courtesy of Sami!

pretty_Omi

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I received my first zap ever yesterday, from @Sami!
I won the DSSH Cheshire pin from their contest, and was expecting it to arrive. But when I opened the package there was more than one thing inside! I got a super cute Vulpix pin, and a foxy lanyard! How'd you ever guess I love foxes so much? ;3
AcKe3ZP.jpg

Thank you thank you! Glad my first zap was so cute!

I won the DSSH Cheshire pin from their contest, and was expecting it to arrive. But when I opened the package there was more than one thing inside! I got a super cute Vulpix pin, and a foxy lanyard! How'd you ever guess I love foxes so much? ;3
AcKe3ZP.jpg

Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I saw those at the Con this weekend and thought of you.. ^___^

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

AcKe3ZP.jpg

You always remember your first. And what a great way to lose your virginity! ;) Congrats!

Back