• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Princess first Frames

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Princess first Frames

Grumpy74

Grumpy Rule's Chernabog!
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
These 2 frames are pinpics ID: (Adriana 6yrs.) Flowerfairynana & (Anastasia 5yrs.) Iceprincessnessie first frames. Adriana loves Rapunzel & Anastasia loves Tiana. These are both still a work in progress.

Repunzel.jpg
Tiana.jpg

Where did you find the backgrounds?? I love them! I love Rapunzel and my sister loves Tiana- so I'd love to have some help with what to do with our pins ;)

That is so awesome. Its awesome that they both like different princesses, so they can have unique collections. Luckily, Tiana has some awesome looking pins and you def. can find them at reasonable prices. Now Rapunzel is a different story... Good luck on both collections and please keep us updated.

I'm hoping that after her coronation she has ALOT more pins come out, I traded to get Nessie a WDI Tiana, which she decided she didn't want in her frame because she is wearing a blue dress, LOL picky picky or OCD like her mommy

I'm hoping that after her coronation she has ALOT more pins come out, I traded to get Nessie a WDI Tiana, which she decided she didn't want in her frame because she is wearing a blue dress, LOL picky picky or OCD like her mommy

Ooooh, I forgot all about that!!! Do you know when the coronation is again? And the Tangled Short is coming this spring, along with the 110th Legacy pins coming out so you guys are set :p

lol...Another Grump favorite :hsd: House full of women with OCD Disney pins. :p

We always felt sorry for my Dad, there was Mom, sister and me and even the cats and dogs were girls. Mom had seven sisters who all survived their husbands. Dad was always surrounded by women. So...you get no sympathy from me, my Dad lived 93 years and did OK. Just think of us as "investments".

We always felt sorry for my Dad, there was Mom, sister and me and even the cats and dogs were girls. Mom had seven sisters who all survived their husbands. Dad was always surrounded by women. So...you get no sympathy from me, my Dad lived 93 years and did OK. Just think of us as "investments".
See he was tortured till death at 93, lol I do not intend on being alive to that age but I will agree to be the +1 @ the haunted mansion. :hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back