• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My recent achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.
My recent achievement

fantasmic24

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a picture of them yet, but the set that I've been working towards since i started collecting (and ultimately led me to my obsession:drool:) is the "my first....pin" released in 2000. I got the final one I needed to complete this 6 piece set, pooh, for Christmas.

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cgi?group=43

Now these took forever to find going through ebay. I just don't know what to go after now that i've finished finding them all...

first off congrats that's realy cool I would get those pins exept I would be lieing! lol and as of what you should get maybe fantisa or chanlerbog you seem to like those a lot or maybe more whinnie the pooh or princess or farries or heroes or animals or just any pin you see that you like! hope this helped bye!:D

i think i just need to get back out there and see what i can get. i've been trying to finish some hidden mickey stuff but i need to start working on building up my character pins but fantasia pins are definitely where i'm headed

that's cool but be forwarned there are tons of scrappers in the hidden mickey collections! also good luck on the fantaisa collection! i'll keep an eye out for your most wanted!:wavey:

that's cool but be forwarned there are tons of scrappers in the hidden mickey collections! also good luck on the fantaisa collection! i'll keep an eye out for your most wanted!:wavey:

Thanks! but yeah im aware of the trouble with hidden mickeys, ive already ran into some trouble with one set i was trying to collect. But ive made sure to keep track of which pins are so i know how to spot them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back