• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My visit to the disney store for more pins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My visit to the disney store for more pins :)

moo_moo_uk

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Hello,
I went to my local DS store today and what a find again!! i came back with 8 new pins and traded 4 :) feel free to look at my trades.. I must say i was a bit silly as i traded one of my pins for a dalmation vinylmation which i though was cute and would be good to trade, silly me did not luck on the back of the pin or feel the weight :( as soon as i got home i thought i better check and i am in no dout it is a fake :( so sad but on the plus side i have lots of new pins for trade :) i will inform my friendly CM's next time i go in as there was another winnie one on the lanyard :) so there is my day so far. HAPPY TRADING EVERYONE!!!

really ha ha yeah i did :) they had loads in store :) oh i forgot to mention they also asked if i wanted them to put some new pins to one side for me if i dont have time to come in one week i.e if i'm on holiday :)

it applies to in store aswell 2 LE and some crazy number like 20 core per person per day. 20 might be the right number, cant quite remember as no one ever comes in and buys a bulk lot like that!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back