• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Name Change Request.

Name Change Request.

Archimedes

Pin feathers and golly fluff!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello everyone! I am posting this in hopes that Cicada or Dancecats will see this. I have reached out personally via PMs and even had a moderator send a PM requesting my name changed and I haven't heard anything back. So, If either of the administrators see this I would like my name changed to Archimedes. Thank you! I hope you both have a very Merry Chirstmas! :)

I also sent Cicada a message on FB. Please remember that our admin do have lives away from DPF and our primary admin dancecats is on vacation and won't be back until mid-January.

Back