• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need some info on some pins if anyone happens to know. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some info on some pins if anyone happens to know. :D

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
So I have been looking at some pins somebody has and am planning to make an offer on some but I am had a couple of questions I thought some of you guys might may know the answer to.

First, any idea on an average price for this pin...??
Pin 43694: Disney Direct - Marie Osmond Adora Bell Doll as Stitch & 5 Pin Set (Adora Belle in Stitch Costume)

Second, I have these two pics of Tink pins... one set I can tell for sure is the sedesma set (this one... Pin 17123: Sedesma - Tinker Bell (7 Pin Set))

The other set I am not sure on... I guess it could be a duplicate of the other set. It just seems that in the one picture the pins look thicker and not so much like sedesma pins. Is there another set of pins out there like this? I have browsed pinpics with no luck and it was driving me crazy.

Here are the 2 pics....
DSC06291.jpg

DSC06196.jpg

Thanks so much for any help! :)

I wish I could. I don't have them in hand. I am thinking of buying the from somebody and these were the pics she provided. I may see if she would be willing to try again with them although I hate to trouble somebody to do that...haha

If you go to ebay and search "2 tinker pins set" you will see some better pictures. They look like typical sedesma quality.

So you would say that BOTH sets look to be the sedesma sets then? I could tell the bottom picture was, I was just not sure about the top one. :)

Thanks so much! :)

Thanks so much! I don't like sedesma pins so I just wanted to be sure before I decided what all to order. :)

I don't see this set in a propin set but that could be possible too. It is so hard to tell in pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back