• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need this set for his B day! Thumper Expressions for sell?

Need this set for his B day! Thumper Expressions for sell?

Amandie1989

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
My boyfriend doesn't collect or trade pins. He refuses to go to any pin trading event with me until he saw this set in person. He's born in the year of rabbit and thumper is the only Disney animal character he likes! I am trying to surprise him with a full set of 6 (or at least 4) thumper pins on his birthday. I only have 3 months to collect them all so I really need your help!
I am willing to buy, trade or do partial.
Please please do contact me if you have these pins for sell.
Thanks!

Pin 31940: Disney Auctions - Thumper Expressions (6-Pin Set)

pin31940

Last edited:
Still search for these pins...It's over an year and his birthday in 10 days...OMG I will never get these pins!
$400 Cash offer. Or I have the DSF LE100 Elsa castle Stain-glass pin to do a partial trade. Please help!

Good luck! Unfortunately I only know of one person who owns these pins and they are definitely in her keeper collection.

Gaaahhh the soul crushing reality of lusting after rare/hard to find pins...something all of us pin addicts know all too well.

This is a really difficult set to find. The individual pins sell for hundreds of dollars each, if you could find them. Realistically this set would probably be over a thousand dollars.

Good luck, it's an awesome set!

Back