• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: New CO-Ops multiple sets: LOOK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: New CO-Ops multiple sets: LOOK!
Yes Thumper is still avilable. I will put you down for him.

Thanks,

Laramie

Awesome, so I'll get that 7.50 + 4 shipping to you Tuesday. Shall I PM you my details, and then you can tell me your pay pal email?

Just letting you know the money finally cleared and it's sent for the Tink I Want Candy series pin :) Address is in the paypal message...Thanks!

Ok the pins are here...i will be sending most out tomorrow, but some of you I need your address again. So I will be PMing those that i need address' from.

Thanks!

Laramie

so here is what the Post Office got to deal with because of me today! lol

th_DisneyPins067.jpg

I'm sure they LOVE me.... lol:rolleyes:

si1328, I just wanted to commend you for organizing so many successful co-ops at one time for us. Kudos to your help and kindness to the DPF community!

Ok so all pins have gone out for the co-op. I still have some pins available so if your interested just let me know! International people...please let me know when you get your pins. :) Thank you to EVERYONE who helped me make this happen! And thank you to the Vallejo Post Office for not kicking me out with over 20 little packages! lol

Hiya Laramie
Pins arrived today :drool: they are lovely and thanks again for being so helpful can't wait to give the Aurora pin to my daughter but may have to make it a special treat for her doing as she is told,as it is such a nice pin don't want her thinking she will get pins like that all the time!

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't yet received my pins. I see another UK package has arrived, so I was expecting mine soon after.

Fingers are crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back